Is Trump short?

I’m very much out of my league here and I don’t claim to understand economics or the stock market at all. But is it possible that Trump simply goes short on certain stocks for personal gain, before announcing new trade wars and such? Maybe the man is not so stupid - just very greedy and cynical. This would probably be illegal and all, but is it possible? (I’m genuinely interested, so please stay on topic and don’t start talking about Obama or Hillary or some such.

And keep interest rates low by encouraging inflation. Most likely pure self-interest.

2 Likes

Trump is a senior scottish rite, Knights templar freemason, like Albert Pike before him. Also like Pike & Giuseppe Mazzini, the founder of the Mafia and co creator of the KKK - Trump has integral connections with the Mafia and the far right…
The man is so steeped in corruption that much like his elitist cronies he is short on many things, such as integrity, honesty and a plethora of other genuinely valuable qualities in a human being…

# How To Solve Illegal Immigration [The Pinky Show]

Incase the video fails to load, as I have heard it does in the US - this short animated reel tackles the ‘issue’ of ‘illegal immigration’ beautifully. The US was forcibly built on top of an existing nation - rendering those braying for the deportation of more recent immigrants, illegal immigrants themselves. Trump is an illegal immigrant calling for his own expulsion. Irony is by now a small dot in the rear view mirror…

Please stay on topic.

In a post in which Trump is quoted gnashing his teeth about ‘illegal’ immigration, followed by your own, relevant queries as to his character and disposition, it seemed highly relevant to point out that he is operating as part of a corrupt cabal, which may go some way to explain his motivation and behaviours…Trump is very proud of his scottsh ancestry, and his geneological role as custodian of the callanish stones…supposedly important to the knights templars as whilst they were pre-existing neolithic monuments, the templars used them to mark their progress from scotland to america…
The title ‘is trump short’ made me consider his stature. Personally, I think it is inflated far more than the stock market - he is just a player in a rather successful circus troupe…

Apparently Trump himself thinks he is too short sometimes: see this youtube link :laughing:

1 Like