Is this the appropriate place to ask to buy some maid?

I am currently waiting on hitbtc password change 72hr wait period. Id like to buy maid. Thanks guys

2 Likes

Hi @anthonylancer,

I remember that @Southside have proposed to help other people with buying.

Privacy. Security. Freedom

1 Like

You can also get MAID from

hitbtc has an withdraw fee of 80 MAID, last time I checked…
The other options if possible for you, will leave you with more MAID for yourself :sweat_smile: save time SAFE money

@anthonylancer Send me a DM if any of the solutions above do not work for you. I will help you get some MAID if I can but I will not be selling any of my own holdings.

2 Likes

You do not want to lose maids … what price do you think they can reach between this year and next? Any calculation ???

Hey, not sure how to PM. Bittrex tells me the btc-maid market is not available to me. I’ve heard some questionable things about hitbtc. Looking for advice.

1 Like

Use changelly imo it is easiest and safest.

Thanks a lot, going to try it. Didn’t expect it to be on changelly

1 Like

Another plus of changelly is they don’t require kyc if your transactions are under a threshold. Please let us know if you exchange with them and how it goes. Note, some folks here have negative things to say about changelly so please do your diligence. I have not have a bad experience with them for over 10 transactions.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you . Message me again if you have no joy with Changelly

It worked, only drawback is network fee of 66MAID and it took more than 5 hours. Thank you

2 Likes

Hows it going. I am interested in any advice you have to give. I will have to use changelly if I can’t find some other way.

1 Like

Check for DM - a green icon on the left of your avatar