I have seen in this forum some articles assuming that free(which cost safe coins) public decentralized DB could be created with SAFE network.
However, I’m doubt what the protocol can offer.
As far as I understood in the wiki, there are two features:
- Wallet / coins management
- Vault / farming / secret storage
However, while trying TEST 7, I saw those too:
- Public files
- Public identity (DNS like)
Additionally, I’ve understand from the forums that SAFE project is NOT about smart contract or custom atomic scripts intentionally. (I understand and respect why)
To summarize my questions:
- What is the difference between public data and private data technically?
- Can a user “subscribe” and share his data with virtual public group, i.e. other users that want to “read” this group would get a list of pointers to subscriber’s shared data.
- Have I forgot any technical feature?