Is Reselling possible?

Wondering from a B2B viewpoint, is it possible to re-sell safe space to businesses? So say I want to approach a company that may need to move a bunch of data that they will rarely need access to but they will still need to keep for auditing purposes am I allowed to resell or would I have to have a setup where I act as the service provider?

2 Likes

Why not?
If you are paying the Safecoin to store data on the network, its nobody’s business but yours how you obtain that data or what you do with it.

4 Likes

That is what I thought but I thought I would ask. I was thinking there may have been some sort of legal hurdle.

1 Like

No you would be fine in the case. I think there will be tons of use cases like this.

3 Likes

I suspect there will be a business case where people pay monthly to a business who then funds the PUT. Assuming the monthly fee is less than the PUT cost, there will be a similar dynamic to renting vs buying houses.

Some people would prefer a small fee often over a large one off fee.

1 Like

Indeed - and when I get a chance to draw breath from my own projects, I intend to implement something very similar, been thinking on this one for ages. But the next scheduled time for breathing appears to be late June 2019…

1 Like

@goindeep, it sounds to me that a similar discussion we had about imagining the future of StoreJ and Megaupload is probably an example of the B2B you are thinking about.

2 Likes