It is time for ERC20 MAID!

To have market cap we need markets. We have only one exchange. Unless Safecoin is 6 months away officially I think it is time for ECR20.

Let get this done so we can participate in the market.

Do you want ERC20 MAID?

• Yes
  • No
  • Do not know

0 voters

3 Likes

There is no volume anywhere and it’s because people think this project has died and finding exchanges is near impossible. It’s a massive problem and one that keeps getting swept under the rug. I still see outstanding success ahead but the uphill battle continues to mount because of these factors.

6 Likes

I wonder how much they spent on marketing and exchange listing fees. Maidsafe may need to have a separate capital raising round just for that :laughing:

:cryptoskeptic:

1 Like

UniSwap DEX - 1.75B$ True OnChain Volume last month… If only we could go there too…

4 Likes

Well that would have been possible if we burned Omni coins and switched to erc20 but that was never seriously considered from what I gathered.

3 Likes

Most people here want ERC20MAID:

3 Likes

It’s hard to criticize, especially when the project appears to be going so well and it feels like we aren’t that far away from completion. However, the exchange and token situation has been overlook and mishandled in such a horrible way. I’m not sure what it would take or how long it would take but the erc20 move was always the right move.

4 Likes

BTC is stirring as well as gold. It will doom the project economically if we sit out the next bull run as an omni token. We need to raise community funds to do this. It won’t take long.

4 Likes

In UniSwap can also be traded against ERC20 BTC…

This isn’t even fully about funds, it’s about the process of switching from Omni. I’m certainly not smart enough to know that process but I fully agree that sitting out this bullrun will bury the project and even worse, if there is a product to be shown and we still don’t find exchanges…well that’s that.

2 Likes

I would be accumulating MAID however I have no way to.

7 Likes

I’m with you

6 Likes

Many people would buy if there was an ERC20 MAID. Easy to store, access to DEX, Easy to list on CEX… it’s like a dream…

@Knosis can you add a poll to the OP?

4 Likes

I need to look this up. I don’t know how. I’ll have it listed shortly.

2 Likes

Paste this:

Do you want ERC20 MAID?

[poll type=regular results=on_vote chartType=bar]
* Yes
* No
* Do not know
[/poll]
4 Likes

Thanks boss!

2 Likes

No problem, friend :love:

3 Likes

I don’t really want ERC-20 MAID. I want a live network and Safecoin. Do I think erc20 MAID makes sense now though? Definitely. After we’ve gone off Polo, it borders on necessity.

7 Likes

I feel much the same way.
If we could be traded and could increase our market cap we could add more engineers. Shorten the runway hopefully.

3 Likes

1 Like