Is having a single Public ID really a good idea?

@traktion you are missing the context (no cost).

good to know i was making my project id’s , will we get a update before this happens ?

I was thinking alpha would have the real (chain) already not with another reset

No, he isn’t. Currently creating a public ID cost one PUT because a SD is created. Some people think that it is not enough, but we cannot say it has no cost.

@tfa you are missing the context too. You and I know that there is a plan for a cost, but that is not the context of the discussion which I was engaged in. Please read back before replying.

The context is not obvious for me. Is it the following one?

This idea won’t work because it can be exploited too easily and I don’t see the reason why this would be implemented.

I know there is the problem of the cost of the SD corresponding to the user’s credentials but that can be solved by crediting the put balance with one unit (and not one safecoin). Other units should be converted from safecoins farmed or bought by the user. But this is another problem not really related to public IDs

The context is the thread. I’m not making a proposal, I’m engaging with the poster in a discussion. No axes need grinding, we’re all sharp here.

If you have a proposal that you think it’s worth putting forward for discussion please go ahead.

Is all good. :slight_smile:

1 Like