Is bitcoin winning?

I made the comment “Do you see what it says on Chris De Rose his hat? Assets, that’s what this next video is about, assets”

In the Chris De Rose video comment section, I also added the link to this:

Why did Chris remove my comment, if bitcoin is really winning? First they censor you, then you try to do a line that is suppose to be like Ghandi, but wasn’t Ghandi’s line @ all. I guess my silent video, is really taking it outer space to show that bitcoin is the new fiat.

Powered by news, pump&dump and hype. I love SAFEcoins because news or fiat doesn’t stop it from working. Yeah I know I shouldn’t say bad stuff about other coins, but what if it’s the truth?

Sorry to tell you this, but that video about Safecoin is painful to watch. Please make a voice over. Yes, your voice is fine.

Also there are several misunderstandings.
First, if there is a bitcoin economy established (a full supply chain in bitcoins and a market in bitcoin) it is like becoming its own nation, therefore the value of Bitcoins in dollars will be like a foreign exchange rate (for import/export of goods from this “bitcoin nation”), and the inner domestic economy based in Bitcoins will function independently from its price in dollars.

The advantage of the Safecoin economy is that that domestic economy bootstarts with a domestic market from its very inception (farming), by design. So that’s the advantage.

Another big mistake is to confuse MaidSafeCoin with Safecoin, and to declare that Safecoins have a real world usage through MaidSafeCoin.
Right now Safecoins don’t exist. MaidSafeCoin is a token for the future issuance of Safecoins.
And there are no practical usages of it in the “real world” just yet, but once the network is alive that will change.

Btw, due to its market cap it is the most robust cryptocurrency out there, so it is quite hard now to play pump and dump in the bitcoin market.
And if there is a player big enough to pump the bitcoin market, then the rest of the altcoins are royally ultra ****** by default -including MaidSafeCoin.

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll do a new video when SAFEcoin arrives.

[quote=“piluso, post:3, topic:4526”]
Another big mistake is to confuse MaidSafeCoin with Safecoin, and to declare that Safecoins have a real world usage through MaidSafeCoin.Right now Safecoins don’t exist. MaidSafeCoin is a token for the future issuance of Safecoins.And there are no practical usages of it in the “real world” just yet, but once the network is alive that will change.
[/quote]What I meant is that Maidsafecoin can be use now through Shapeshift.io. In the future SAFEcoin will also be available there, so it can be use everywhere bitcoin is accepted.

[quote=“piluso, post:3, topic:4526”]
due to its market cap it is the most robust cryptocurrency out there, so it is quite hard now to play pump and dump in the bitcoin market.
[/quote]Marketcaps don’t matter if somebody can sit behind a computer and create $10 B out of thin air. Nothing really matters if things can be manupilated. I find myself thinking sometimes, what if the price of Maidsafecoin goes up? Then I’ll sell a few, so I can use some fiat to have some apps made. I know that this is toxic thinking, but I just go to get use to this new value proposition/system, out of the control of people and self regulating.

Issuing 10 Billlion of crap that nobody cares is worth zero.
If someone can create 10 billion out of thin air, it is still 10 billion of shit that nobody cares.

How come you consider that the market cap is irrelevant? It is absolutely relevant: the more value it has in its total, the more money it takes to manipulate the market, therefore the harder/expensive it is.

This is absolutely basic.

To make move 3%+ the price of Bitcoins, I need to buy around 1238 Bitcoins right now.
To move 3%+ the price of MaidSafeCoin, I need to buy 14296 MaidSafeCoins.

Which one is easier to manipulate?
The market cap can tell you that at first glance:
Bitcoin “Market cap” is worth 4.16 Billion dollars.
MaidSafeCoin “Market cap” is worth 15.8 Million dollars.

To move 3%+ the bitcoin price I need to spend $358,459 USD (that’s how much I would have to spend to buy 1238 Bitcoins)
To move 3%+ the MaidSafeCoin price I need to spend only $518 USD (that’s how much I would have to spend to buy 14296 MaidSafeCoins)

The nominal amount of cryptocoins are irrelevant, what matters is it’s value, which in turn is reflected in it’s “market cap”.

Now do you see the difference and the relevance of its valuation?
Bitcoins are the most robust among cryptocoins, the rest of the altcoins are really like toys.

1 Like