Introducing SAFE Wallet app

Welcome @anita and @vivavisual

Great work Gabriel! The ants are coming.

safe://safewallet.wow isn’t loading for me, well there is a color template but nothing else at the moment. Is there a update coming or something?? Or does it take some time to load?? safe://safefaucet.wow is working and asking for permission.

6 Likes

My public key is: Yer

1 Like

Work well for me. In total, some send me 4 Thankscoins.

@Yerontour, send you a transfer. Can you check all is OK?

3 Likes

Thanx, I received 1 Thankscoin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The truth this is awesome. In less that a couple of second you can perform a transfer without middleman, with privacy, security and, practically, without limits on the number of transactions. This little App show the potentiality of the concept behind the Safe Network and put to shame to practically all blockchain solutions.

15 Likes

“The number of clients per account that can connect at a time has been increased to 8 clients instead of 4.”

5 Likes

Note that these eight clients include: one for the browser if you visit any websites, plus one for each website or desktop app you authorise, plus one if you ‘Allow’ the Browser itself to access your storage.

2 Likes

So, let me get this straight… we are essentially proving the safe coin transaction use case here? The response is pretty muted for something so cool! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I might have come across as if I was highlighting issues but you’re right it’s VERY cool what the devs have done here!!:clap::clap:

3 Likes

Yeah very cool, we have the first EarlySafecoin transaction on Safenetwork :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is it currently working for anyone? I just get a blue screen:

Blue

1 Like

Yes it’s working for me.

Thanks a lot folks for all the feedback, no only here but also from the SAFE Faucet!
Also thanks Mark (@happybeing), @bittog9, @digipl and @JPL for reporting and troubleshooting the issues, this is extremely useful info. What I get from your problems @bittog9 is that I’ll need to start focusing on working now on the error handling mechanisms to be able to show the user why a transaction is failing or why it cannot finish, etc., I’ll need to figure out how to handle transactions that failed after some coins were already transferred, etc.

@polpolrene, can you take a look at the dev tools console (from the browser’s menu View -> Toggle Dev Tools) ? You seem to be having issues with loading the app/site, are you able to load any other safesite? You should see the landing page where @anita is awaiting for authorisation.

10 Likes

Just a minor correction, the safe_app_plugin uses a single conn for all safesites/tabs rather than one per safesite/tab.

Edit: Now I realise you must have been probably talking about the conn made by each of the safesite, in that case they are independent of the safe_app_plugin’s conn

2 Likes

working here too - AND SO FAST!!! this is exactly the wow-effect i was missing when using bitcoin the first time

thank you So Much @bochaco !!! you are showing the world here the coming awesomeness of safecoin :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Here’s a screenshot:

Other sites are working.

log:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'page' of undefined
    at t.value (main.0d06cf88.js:20)
    at performInitialMount (main.0d06cf88.js:17)
    at p.mountComponent (main.0d06cf88.js:17)
    at Object.mountComponent (main.0d06cf88.js:3)
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: safe://safewallet.wow/webview-preload.build.js.map
4 Likes

Thanks @polpolrene. I suspect the issue is with the locale, I try to use the locale lang for the landing page, and I presume yours is not in the list of supported ones so it’s not defaulting to English. I think that’s a bug and I will try to fix it in next couple of days. In the meantime, perhaps you could try by changing your locale lang? I’m not 100% sure though, but if you try that out please let me know.

Edit: I just uploaded a patch which I hope should solve the issue.

6 Likes

I can’t see history

Have you turned on this feature?

Click on the pencil to edit the wallet settings.

4 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t see that switch because is too white. XD

1 Like