Hey Folks! JAMS just got an UPDATE. Here are some of the fixes!
- Album art ratio is now fixed at 1:1
- Album art tiles appear in the playlists
- Fixed a minor issue with the album art appearing at the bottom of screen for playlists with only 1 song
- Added a play button to all songs in playlists
- Fixed a bug where album art initially appears, but disappears upon reload.
- Easter egg added (also still at safe://jams.devcon for youtubers watching DevCon vids etc)
Though we’ve made some fixes and finally have play buttons next to tracks, the player is buggier than ever so we are finally going to begin a long and extensive refactor of the codebase so we have a solid foundation. To me, the player just isn’t feasable as a replacement to any current service out there, yet. That will change soon though and what will come after will be even more exciting. Once this player functions with 100% certainty and you have clear indications that things are happening in the background (animated loading bars for upload and loading wheel when a song is loading) then we’ll know the foundation is in place.
Thank you everyone and be sure to check out the updates. Even more helpful to push this further and add value, to not just this app but in turn the SAFE Network app ecosystem, is to report bugs HERE, and to donate what you can, when you can, that way we can keep pushing full steam ahead so we have something impressive at launch!