Inarticulate/incorrect descriptions of what SAFE is or isn't and how to best to advertise

Just call it earning something because you are doing work for the network.

3 Likes

or anything else that is not true.

Focus on what is useful to visibility of the reality of SAFE and its utility.

1 Like

Telling a lie implies that you are consciously changing the truth.

As I found out thanks to you and Rob, the vault does not print safecoins, but allows you to earn them.

I count on you if in the future I am deceived about other things to explain them to me so I am not deceived :dragon:

2 Likes

I understand what Rob communicates. It’s like in Google where they stopped saying “dominant” and replaced by “successful” in all the inner communication. Something like newspeak level 2?

The same as you @neo , I am also aware of the possibility that some authority smashes this amazing project. By choosing the right framework we can slightly reduce the probability. If that helps, I am going to start saying successful instead of dominant.

At the same time, needless to say, 1+1=2 and we need to maintain this to keep the ability to communicate. On that, I am definitely on the side of @Dimitar.

Hey friend, maybe everyone can get what they want. Maybe an anonymous person will make a website when the network starts and cannot be stopped and where this anonymous person will tell that 1+1=2?

1 Like

First, we surely want sociopaths not to cross our path, but at the same time, we know some of them definitely will. Then the only thing we can do is try to make it harder for them and make the project as antifragile as possible.

SAFE is for everyone. Even for people who are only interested in money. If an anonymous person promotes that 1 + 1 = 2, maybe these people will join us and make us more Antifragile :dragon:

1 Like

Exactly, those are also people (and also a minority - we should try hard not to discriminate them).

And of course we can talk about how farmers earn money by doing useful work on their own machine(s). But to call it something else like a money printer etc is the wrong way to approach it.

Even if the only thing that happens is that you end up being called a scammer for misrepresenting it.

Being truthful means you do not get accused of misrepresentation and listed as a scammer in other forums.

6 Likes

Many people in this minority spend their money to help millions of people like Bill Gates. I would be happy if SAFE Network made a lot of people millionaires.

In the end, money are just a multiplier. If you are a good person with a lot of money you will multiply the effect of your good deeds. If you are an a$$hole with a lot of money you will be able to be a big a$$hole…

2 Likes