If freedom of speech is what you guys are promoting why are you trying to hide my post? Perhaps a de-centralized internet has it's downsides afterall

Very well said and I applaud your integrity for speaking up in support despite our past differences - I take my hat off to you, Sir. The main point the mods miss, is that it doesn’t make any difference whether they move posts BECAUSE they are critical or not - the effect and impression given is the same; They can’t complain about the impression their actions leave with members of the Community. The very fact that any proposals/ideas/thoughts about how we can improve modding, now have to take place out of main public view, after the Community first agreed Meta was a category worthy of front page, speaks volumes.
How the Hell it can be argued that Meta is of less relevance to the Safe Network than many of the other categories, such as Community, other projects etc …baffles me. It certainly leaves the impression of censorship, whether intended or not. The fact that this isn’t even considered an issue by mods on this particular forum,…I just find incredible. These discussions are relevant and of interest to the larger Community and should be given back the prominent position they had previously imo. :smile:

1 Like