If exchanges do not want accept omni layer because is old etc, dont we want to create more modern way, to get maid to exchanges?

if exchanges do not want accept omni layer because is old etc, dont we want to create more modern way, to get maid token to exchanges?

I think that’s what the transition to MAID ERC20 will be? Which is being done by a third party community group, and should be done incredibly soon, according to them. (Correct me if I’m wrong.)
In fact it actually is done and just being finalized and posted, as far as I’m aware.

6 Likes

boom, still not 100% finished?

Hello, I’m interested to. Does the MAID ERC20 transition will be ready soon?

Let’s define soon first.

3 Likes

Soon=to 3 week

Indeed “soon” doesn’t always means the same… But I would have though a “soon” like “before end of 2021”.

The thing is I think I read some message from someone involved saying that is was almost ready a few weeks ago (can’t fin the message again)

And moreover I’d be very pleased to be able to easily trade MAID, and more than that, that would be much easier to manage my MAID with my Ledger.

The only pain in the ass is… the fu***g fees on the Ethereum chain…

Can the fees problem be fixed? I heard Eth team was lagging behind Bitcoin for updated tech, and that it eventually will update: hopefully in one way related to fees, but I have no idea, personally.

what about do this on cardano also?

It’s already fixed to a degree with 2nd layer rollups that are being released, like Polygon, Optimism, and Arbitrum. It will take awhile for them to mature and be adopted

1 Like