I think today's dev update will be quite exciting!

What do you guys think about this week’s update?

Does anyone who’s watching the Git / Jira have any educated guesses to share?

Maybe we can try to guess what it will be today, should be fun!

1 Like

I think they’ve abandoned JIRA for the last 1.5 week. Lots of activity on Github of course :slight_smile: MaidSafe · GitHub

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold my breath for today they usually post on Tuesdays ;D

1 Like

Its a holiday in UK on Monday, so I expect the update will be delayed until Wednesday.

1 Like

Not in MaidSafe :slight_smile: should be tomorrow :smiley: (hint we are still cleaning up a load of bits, but there is progress so lets see)

6 Likes

Its an English Bank Holiday. Culltural imperialism means we get lumbered with some side effects. But for most Scots, today was not a holiday.

We will have a corresponding holiday at a different time.
Bank holidays are a weird English cultural thing, just another means by which we see how their entire society is at the beck and call of the elite and which is then imposed on Scots.

I hope the MaidSafe staff will get the installers out and then put the shutters up for a fortnight and take a well-earned break.

7 Likes

Its time we rebuilt that wall gorblimey! :wink: And after we just promised you all our subs.

1 Like

You can put your subs in your Thames-shaped cavity. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Apparently it will be a days delay, the examples are getting put up on github so a slight delay. The vault installers are done but we don’t yet want them used to create a network (nat traversal) so a bunch of stuff to tell but will be tomorrow, sorry for teh delay folks it’s a wee bit fast and furious right now. We really need the stabilisation sprint to get NAT traversal sorted out for home use vaults, for now you can create your own networks or use a mock to play with the nfs/dns etc. all will be revealed tomorrow. This 4 week sprint was defo too long, a lot of loose ends so we learn, keep them 1-2 weeks tops. Next sprint should be less than 2 weeks.

18 Likes

A whole day! A day. We have to wait a day!? Ok :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:cry: lol think you’ll like the release from GitHub - maidsafe-archive/safe_firefox_addon: Addon to allow access to the SAFE network from the Firefox browser repo when it’s out tomorrow though :wink:

18 Likes

OMG I LOVE THIS!!

This thread turned out amazingly (if that’s a word)

I moved 26 posts to a new topic: SAFE browser logo ideas

5 Likes

(can’t wait for today’s update lol I keep checking back in for it:)

1 Like

I happened to take a few days off work, so I have all day to keep checking in. Hopefully the update will be posted soon… :smiley:

5 Likes

and the wait is over :slight_smile:

there ya go. @Ross just wanted to wait the day @happybeing was so excited about waiting before posting the update :wink:

4 Likes

You guys are all <3

:smile:

2 Likes