I made logos for all the SAFE Apps!

Haha never said I liked the name. I don’t mind the idea, we could all use some casual sex. I’m not too big on EVERYTHING being so safe centric anyways when it comes to names. There should be a little bit more individuality and creativity in naming. The Lifestuff app that Maidsafe was or will develop didn’t even use a play on the network name. That’s just my opinion though and no more valid than the next because it’s just an opinion

1 Like

Lol! Just messin wit cha! I don’t know if monks would agree with the casual sex thing though. I agree that everything shouldn’t include SAFE in it’s name. Wearing it out is a real possibility.

2 Likes

Exactly! And monks need to open up day mindz!

2 Likes

No, Virtual Reality. :smile:

Thanks! Yeah I think SAFE Messages is my personal favorite too :slight_smile: MaidSafe is working on this one right? Like as an example app or something

And I’m extremely excited for a SAFE OS so I had to do that one!

Their pages will be finished soon, along with all the others, but I just couldn’t wait lol I had to release this early version. The logos got me to excited :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah well I’m just some kid trying to help lol, but you’re totally right I’m not denying it! Just supposed to be fun / exciting. I’m not a career logo designer lol

Yeah, that’s because every app is completely different, and will be taken up and coded by completely different people / groups.

Know what I mean? That’s how this all will unfold on SAFE.

Not sure how that will work.

I heard they’re making a simple encrypted email / messaging app as an example, with one of their bundles

It was from the “Most Wanted Apps” thread, and was an app for “hooking up” (whatever that entails) in your area, safely (because it’s rating-based, so you don’t get psychos) and anonymously if you choose.

It was a pretty in-depth idea, and it’s ancestor already exists on Craigslist lol, but SAFE would change the game.

The discussion also talked about how it could remove “pimps” (middlemen!) from the equation in prostitution by making it like an anonymous Uber p2p system, making the world safer too.

It became a pretty deep idea quickly so I added it.

I’ll describe it more today when I finish it’s page

Thanks! I sure hope so!

That’s all I wanted with this :slight_smile:

Lol! Serious?

OK I’ll add it into the page and tell you when I’m done

Will do, asap!!

Sorry, I read WordPress in something describing SAFEpress, but totally understand that your app is going down it’s own path.

Also I’ll get to work on whatever I can cook up in terms of a logo!

Thanks for the input! :smiley:

Lol I’ll describe this in the app’s page (I’m trying to make them all clickable and lead to their own description pages) which should be finished today.

But the “pokedex” was meant to be like genetic database software, that anyone can add things into, and it will have a great user interface.

For example, it will be a DB of all the real-life species of the world, and award SafeCoin to the discovery of new species?

And a DB of all plants, of all planets, etc. You get the idea. But just a basic system for organizing knowledge as we get it :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happens on SAFE stays on SAFE. (Unless it is itchy)

2 Likes

Always practice safe sex when using SAFEsex

1 Like

That idea sounds great! Enumerating and documenting all species to be archived for the long haul without the susceptibility of the current system. Nice! Just make sure you remind everyone not to catch 'em all or if they do put em back safely. :wink:

1 Like

There you go! That’s the disclaimer I was talking about. Succinct and inclusive. You have a knack for this. :smiley:

1 Like

I do like the SafeOS one, but I can’t say my mind is anywhere near starting on a SAFE operating system right now lol :smile:

4 Likes

it’s ok don’t worry, we aren’t expecting you to finish the OS for at least another week :stuck_out_tongue: lolol

1 Like

I really like these bro

Can I hire you in the future if I need some logo work done? I’ll pay in SAFEcoins.

1 Like