HowTo: Move your MAID from an exchange (Poloniex before January 30th, 2020)

So 3 large accounts withdrawing at the end. One funneling 1.3 million to Bittrex’s holding account. Most likely deposited from Polo into their bittrex account which then gets transferred to the holding address,

2 Likes

Still going 10,945,974

4 Likes

Could they be w/d that failed and are being redone?

Or do you think they are new w/d

That amount is now in the believable range of those who forgot/fractions/walked away a yr ago/fees/polo’s own purchased/etc. It is still at the high end.

3 Likes

Idk, if it were me I’d set the deadline and allow a little longer just to avoid dealing with the last minute support tickets for those who inevitably miss it.

5 Likes

Still dropping

1 Like

Omnitrezor https://www.omnitrezor.com/ isn’t working for me in Firefox on Linux Mint. Chrome seems to work.
This issue with the wallet hasn’t been touched in months.
Omnitrezor not working - CORS issue · Issue #3 · tektite-software/omni-trezor · GitHub

EDIT: Why is the text “Omnitrezor” yellow?

2 Likes

It’s not yellow for me, can you upload a screenshot?

1 Like

Strange. The yellow disappeared here too now. Some sort of bug, I guess.

1 Like

Maybe you’re just old and you need glasses :dark_sunglasses: :monkey:

3 Likes

I have glasses! Separate pairs for reading books and reading on screen!!

2 Likes

yes me too … if we were in the jungle they would have eaten me 100 times already… evil chickens :chicken: :meat_on_bone: :chicken:

Chickens are not evil. They are just hungry… A lot…
I promised mine they can have me when I die. But not before!

2 Likes

I’m not wrong, am I? Are they eating meat too?

They love meat! But in the winter when there is not much green stuff they like salad best.

We should quit with the off-topic before some moderator chases us off to bed.

1 Like

Maybe move this discussion to your own topic.

5 Likes

Anyone know if there is a way to get activity notifications on that Polo address?
But obs without getting notifications on all the other coins stored in there only if the MAID moves.
@mav I am guessing if anyone knows it will be you.

2 Likes

There is API documentation that shows how to retrieve the information. you’re looking for the “MAID” symbol, and compare the “value”. I’m running a script in Azure myself that compares the data every 1 minute and sends an email if anything changes.

Edit: This is the one you need OmniAPI

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: HowTo: Buy and Move MAID from an exchange

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [How To]: Buy/Move/Store MAID - hardware and software wallets

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [How To]: Buy/Move/Store MAID :safe: hardware and software wallets