How will SAFEnet help us cure cancer?

id like to give you a link to a documentary where research by a lot of professors who were shut down for Quakers…

have a look you have nothing to lose and there was a person who was selling apricot seeds for a “cure” he got arrested… this documentary argues that cancer is deficiency disease.

1 Like

I thought they figured out the cancer thing years ago… it cant live in an alkaline enviroment.

Or cannabanoids?

1 Like

there is the curecoin who was made to finance medical research

You need to be trust level 2 then only on the Price & Trading topic

If there are restrictions then the opening post of the topic will usually tell you about the restrictions. Also each category has an “about this category” topic that tells you about the topic and what is expected in there.

Also the forum guidelines would have pointed you to the opening post. If you have not already read it, then I suggest you do

https://forum.autonomi.community/faq

1 Like

Don’t expect society to believe there’s a simple solution to a problem when everything is based on fake money and everyone’s at each other’s throats attempting to come out on top of the pack of lies. We’ve reached a tipping point where there’s a herd mentality in half of the people on the internet, let alone society itself, that it’s somehow literally impossible to cure something… really absurd. Business as usual, industry as usual; if it turns out I end up saving people by doing this protocol, then I hope swathes of deniers just drop off the face of the Earth. (First I’ve heard of the protocol.) Most things are unproven, and definitely doesn’t mean that you should stop looking into it, especially if it’s helped people on the brink of death on many occasions. But oh I better believe the first result on Google which is just to scare people into not propagate it for fear of being shunned and called a kook, rather than reading the thousands of deeper pages written about it indicating near the complete contrary. I have nothing more to say.

3 Likes