How to? for making an app for the safe network

One of those images relates to Java, and the other to JavaScript. These are different languages, so perhaps that is causing you some confusion?

2 Likes

thanks for the quick reply @happybeing . Sometimes you just can’t see the wood for trees :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I have now done the majority of the free courses on html, css and javascript. I can understand the majority of the css and html but still struggling a little bit writing my own algorithms in javascript. I have decided to start a few of my own little projects like the card game and a website for my business. The website is going well (I think) but now I’ve encountered a problem and cant get around it. The problem is making the website responsive to screen sizes. I have googled and watched a lot of videos but cant figure it out for myself. I am thinking of trying to find somebody who can give me one on one lessons or doing one of the paid courses. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Here is a link to the website in codepen: https://codepen.io/scottefc86/full/xjEMaN/ Any feedback is welcome and thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Easiest way is to use Bootstrap. There’s a course on it in Freecodecamp and more info here.

2 Likes