[How To]: Create a forum for your local Safe :happyant: community

The translation of the Spanish site is complete. The text remains to be edited. I found a native speaking Spanish woman who would do it - Lucia thank you! :bowing_man:

I added to each page and the corresponding English text for each paragraph to make editing easier and turned every page into a wiki so anyone could join and help :dragon:

6 Likes

I added the French and Russian forums + some small amendments to the HowTo

SAFE World Domination

8 Likes

I added the Spanish, German, French and Russian websites. Only the home page in the appropriate language is uploaded. :dragon:

SAFE World Domination

6 Likes

I added GitHub page for each website:

5 Likes

Hello friends,

this is the First weekly update for the SAFE World Domination project! :dragon:

Roadmap to SAFE World Domination

In short, the goal is to translate the official site into different languages + to make a forum for the respective language, to load the forum with the best battle tested topics from this forum and let them into the wild.

To popularize the forums (once prepared), I will post an ads on Facebook for the different languages and we will see if we can find more people with our values in this way. :dragon:

Where is these sites and forums hosted, who pays for them and who is taking care of them?

These sites and forums are hosted on the servers of DigitalOcean, paid for by me, administered by me and moderated by a group of active community members:

The domain names are managed by me.

In the long run I plan to launch a SAFE Network Foundation to which I will transfer control over all the sites, forums and domains.

Portuguese

Forum, WebSite

I am happy to share with you that @hamarana has joined us and started working on the Portuguese forum and website! :partying_face: Thank you very much, Helio! :bowing_man:

For these pages I added the corresponding English text for each paragraph and turned the page into a wiki so anyone could join and help:

I created a Portuguese repository in GitHub for the website.

Russian

Forum, WebSite

Denis finished the Russian translation of the site! :partying_face: Thank you!

For these pages I added the corresponding English text for each paragraph and turned the page into a wiki so anyone could join and help:

I created 4 commits to the Russian repository

French

Forum, WebSite

@Sophie finished the French translation of the site! :partying_face: Thank you!

I created 4 commits to the French repository

Spanish

Forum, WebSite

Lucia finished the revision for all the pages! :partying_face: Thank you!

I created 5 commits to the Spanish repository

German

Forum, WebSite

@Viara is working on the German translation of the site. Thank you!

I created 4 commits to the German repository.

9 Likes

SAFE World Domination weekly update 25.06

Portuguese

Forum, WebSite

The site in Portuguese was launched with the first test page translated :dragon:

http://safenetwork.pt/

I created 5 commits to the Portuguese repository

Russian

Forum, WebSite

French

Forum, WebSite

I created 2 commits to the French repository

Spanish

Forum, WebSite

I created 2 commits to the Spanish repository

German

Forum, WebSite

@loigzorn joined the German forum to help. Thank you, Lukas! :bowing_man:

Bulgarian

Forum, WebSite

I translated the following pages:

4 Likes

SAFE World Domination weekly update 2.07

Russian

Forum, WebSite

I created 2 commits to the Russian repository

French

Forum, WebSite

I created 2 commits to the French repository

Spanish

Forum, WebSite

I created 6 commits to the Spanish repository

6 Likes

SAFE World Domination weekly update 9.07

Portuguese :brazil:

Forum , WebSite

@hamarana continues to translate with furious force! Thank you very much, Helio! :bowing_man:

Russian :russia:

Forum, WebSite

French :france:

Forum, WebSite

I created 1 commit to the French repository

Spanish :spain:

Forum, WebSite

I created 9 commits to the Spanish repository

Ads

I also posted an ad on Facebook for the English site imed at UK, males only, of age 18-65+. I want to gather information about the success rate to compare it with the following campaigns:

6 Likes

Excellent job. You are a true SAFE warrior.

Chinese is very important. China has a lot of potential users who would immediately see the need for something like SAFE.

6 Likes

SAFE World Domination weekly update 16.07

Dutch :netherlands:

Forum, WebSite

Two new mighty warriors joined the battle for freedom on the front lines! @DeusNexus, @Mightyfool thank you! :freedom:

@DeusNexus already translated the first page of the site:

I created 2 commits to the Dutch repository

Portuguese :brazil:

Forum, WebSite

@hamarana - another warrior leading the fight day after day:

I created 1 commit to the Portuguese repository

German :germany:

Forum, WebSite

@loigzorn translate 2 of the developers’ weekly updates! Thank you warrior!

Forum, WebSite

Forum, WebSite

Spanish :spain:

Forum, WebSite

The Spanish site is complete and uploaded: http://safenetwork.es/

Chinese :china:

Forum, WebSite

@Secretariat415, @Southside I followed your advice and I started to do an automatic translation for the Chinese :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant: :happyant:

Ads

The first campaign is over. Here are the results:

11 Likes

This is all fantastic. Great job!

I like the platypus sticker too.

If the Chinese website you created is automatically generated, is there a way to test it by taking the Chinese version, translating it back to English, and see how close it is to the original English? Then that would verify how well the translation is working.

4 Likes

I hope some of our Chinese friends get involved in the translation …

@eureka what do you think? :love:

5 Likes

SAFE World Domination weekly update 23.07

Patreons

I’m looking for Patreon for the Spanish site and forum. Please, if you are interested in taking control of the domain and the hosting server, PM me :dragon:

Backups

@Savage was so kind to keep local copies of the translations for the official website from GitHub. Of course, extra help is never superfluous, so why don’t you (yes, you who are reading this) make a copy too just in case?

@moderators know who keeps a weekly copy of the international forums :dragon:

Forum, WebSite

@DeusNexus translated the following pages (big thank you friend! and happy you know what :wedding: :dragon: )

@Mightyfool started editing the following pages (thank you friend!):

German :germany:

Forum, WebSite

@loigzorn continues to translate at breakneck speed! Thank you friend!

Forum, WebSite

I created 1 commit to the Russian repository

Forum, WebSite

Ads

I started an ad campaign for the [ :safe: Meme Wars] $MAID$ give away (Round 1)

8 Likes

SAFE World Domination weekly update 30.07

Patreons

I’m looking for Patreon for the Spanish site and forum. Please, if you are interested in taking control of the domain and the hosting server, PM me :dragon:

I’m looking for Patreon for the French site and forum. Please, if you are interested in taking control of the domain and the hosting server, PM me :dragon:

Forum, WebSite

@DeusNexus translated the following page (thank you friend!)

Forum, WebSite

I created 1 commit to the Russian repository

Forum, WebSite

:safe: The French SAFE site is complete! :safe:

Ads

The first SAFE Meme ad is completed, here are the results. The next ad will be aimed at our brothers in India :dragon:

Screenshot_2020-07-30_07-03-52

Screenshot_2020-07-30_07-04-35

Screenshot_2020-07-30_07-04-20

4 Likes

SAFE World Domination weekly update 6.08

Patreons

I’m looking for Patreons for the following sites and forums. Please, if you are interested in taking control of the domain and the hosting server (for one language per person), PM me :dragon:

Forum, WebSite

:safe: The Russian SAFE site is complete! :safe:

Ads

The second SAFE Meme ad is completed, here are the results:

SAFE World Domination weekly update 27.08

Patreons

Two Patreons joined my efforts. Their contacts have been submitted to the forum moderators.

The role of the Patreons is to take care of the sites and the forums until a community is created to take control of them.

Bulgarian :bulgaria:

Forum, WebSite

I translated the following page:

Guerrilla marketing

In the last quarter of last year, I started putting up posters to help sick children. For the first child - Nikola, money was raised successfully by February 2020.

4e16b000ec3674953c06e52eb552917f6f39c739

In the lower corner of each poster I put the inscription - “With the support of www.Sofia.help”. This was a separate site, which I redirected last month to a separate category in the forum of the Bulgarian SAFE community. And with the pandemic subsiding I started putting up posters for a new sick child - Boyanka.

Over the past two weeks I built PBX notification system for the second-largest voluntary formation in Bulgaria - https://plovdiv112.com/

They, in turn, as a thank you for the free PBX system, offered to get involved in posting posters for Boyanka in Plovdiv (the second largest city in Bulgaria). :dragon:

:love:

4 Likes

I manage safefora.gr which is a greek forum!

any greek speaking people hop on!

TL;DR:
safefora.gr - greek forum

3 Likes

Great job, friend! Congratulations!

:dreamerchris:

2 Likes

greek website is on also safenetwork.gr !

4 Likes

Great job Chris!

:love:

1 Like