[How To]: Create a forum for your local Safe :happyant: community

Hello friends,

this is the First weekly update for the SAFE World Domination project! :dragon:

Roadmap to SAFE World Domination

In short, the goal is to translate the official site into different languages + to make a forum for the respective language, to load the forum with the best battle tested topics from this forum and let them into the wild.

To popularize the forums (once prepared), I will post an ads on Facebook for the different languages and we will see if we can find more people with our values in this way. :dragon:

Where is these sites and forums hosted, who pays for them and who is taking care of them?

These sites and forums are hosted on the servers of DigitalOcean, paid for by me, administered by me and moderated by a group of active community members:

The domain names are managed by me.

In the long run I plan to launch a SAFE Network Foundation to which I will transfer control over all the sites, forums and domains.

Portuguese

Forum, WebSite

I am happy to share with you that @hamarana has joined us and started working on the Portuguese forum and website! :partying_face: Thank you very much, Helio! :bowing_man:

For these pages I added the corresponding English text for each paragraph and turned the page into a wiki so anyone could join and help:

I created a Portuguese repository in GitHub for the website.

Russian

Forum, WebSite

Denis finished the Russian translation of the site! :partying_face: Thank you!

For these pages I added the corresponding English text for each paragraph and turned the page into a wiki so anyone could join and help:

I created 4 commits to the Russian repository

French

Forum, WebSite

@Sophie finished the French translation of the site! :partying_face: Thank you!

I created 4 commits to the French repository

Spanish

Forum, WebSite

Lucia finished the revision for all the pages! :partying_face: Thank you!

I created 5 commits to the Spanish repository

German

Forum, WebSite

@Viara is working on the German translation of the site. Thank you!

I created 4 commits to the German repository.

9 Likes