How to achieve Trust Level 1 (Basic User)

You can’t farm MAIDsafe coins. In the future you can farm SAFEcoins, but not until the network launches.

Can anyone explain to me why I should read all these topics and posts to use the safe-browser? Who invented it and for what purpose?

1 Like

Are you asking about the browser and SAFE network? If so, please take a look here:

3 Likes

Let me know how it goes. I think the project is worthy, but they need to
get moving. Others are coming.

M.

1 Like

SAFEcoin is not implemented yet, so there is no way to charge for network access or account creation. The invitation system is to counter spam attacks.

6 Likes

I believe that I have completed the required things (based on my account summary) to get an invitation; however, I haven’t received the upgrade or an invitation… What to do?

2 Likes

invite.maidsafe.net and click on the circle, get your token and set your IP.

7 Likes

Can we use the same token for different computer on different IP address ?
Eg: Office laptop and Home PC

1 Like

Just goto the invite site and re-register your IP

1 Like

I wanted to type “LOL”, but I need at least 20 characters.

1 Like

Trust level one, I guess it depends on the time you have to read the posts, ok, I get it but a pain when I simply wished to look at Alpha 2, back tomorrow for another try :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have done all the requirements but still shows up at new user. Is there someone I need to ping or does it take a while?

Thanks

Either the 1Hr showing is a rounding up of the actual read time or the discourse software doesn’t update to level 1 for those who joined less than 24 hours ago. I still have not figured out which.

I suggest you read posts for a bit more.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll continue and see how it is tomorrow.

1 Like

Its a great idea and I encourage it. One of the features I once read about a email tax to limit email spamming, Bill Gates had proposed something similar. Some form of human time effort to open an email or a form of processor tax, limiting the speed at which an email is sent.

2 Likes

thanx for the clarification.
I can’t wait to get it

2 Likes

I have 1h of reading time, I’ve read more than 180 posts, and I’ve viewed more than 30 topics, but I don’t have trust level 1 yet. Can anyone tell me why?

2 Likes

Please see the previous response below when this question was asked.

3 Likes

Was wondering how on earth I could read 30 topic, but this site is like Wikipedia, you start in one place and then you keep on clicking. And I think this is a great way to avoid spammers, definitely better then asking for a credit card :-).

9 Likes

Hi, I have done everything asked and more to reach trust level one… but still dont have access to the Alpha … really want to check it out … is there some thing extra i need to do?

have already read the 30 articles
180 posts
and spent over an hour reading the forum (and my summary confirms this)