How to achieve Trust Level 1 (Basic User)

I also want to become level 1, because I am very much ancestor to be able to test the app. Let’s go there and read the forum to get there shortly.
Let’s go, Brazil. :brazil:

3 Likes

This is me, reading the forum to achieve level 1.

39 Likes

thats me too right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sure you also have a caipirinha while reading :grin:

2 Likes

Made a few of those over the summer, along with pisco sours :yum: not always with pisco!

1 Like

u need just reading :grin:

Is there a way one can figure out their progress on the way to trust level 1?

2 Likes

Yes- double click on your avatar (green T) and you’ll be able to see your stats, most of them at least.

Ignore post. I found the answer above this.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Hmmm. Been surfing for about 30 minutes. I don’t appear on the list. Is there a time delay?

I do show up when I toggle from “All-time” to “Today”.

2 Likes

It’s a slow progress towards Level 1 user, so don’t worry @theklinckify I’m on the same boat as you too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m getting that. I guess bots aren’t that dedicated. Made it to basic though. My big concern is that I’ve known about Maidsafe for a long time. Was kind of hoping they would be household names by now.

I got trust level 1 this morning, after “1h read time” and “200 posts read”
you can get status information at “Summary” menu in your profile.

good luck !

2 Likes

That’s true.
I’ve been investing heavily in MAIDSAFE coins and would like to put my NAS at home for Farming MAIDSAFE coins too.
Hopefully I can get more knowledge and information in this forum.

@emufly, so do you just read 200 posts in the forum or just read through 1 thread for 1 hour to earn that ?

1 Like

in fact, i read more than 600 posts. cost 1 hour time in total.
just click and open more than 30 topics, and each topic may has more than 10 posts, then read them one by one, each topic cost 2 min, then 1 hour is passed by.

2 Likes

I will have extra time this next week so I can at least get to Trust Level 1 , thanks got off to a rocky start at the beginning so I take a mulligan on be all informed and ready to tee off in couple of weeks
Cheers Mark

2 Likes

You already are Trust Level 1 (also called Basic) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

JPL! Thanks ! Those letters Jet Propulsion Laboratory they had Grand Finale of the Cassini Project to Saturn amazing photo s and videos