How to achieve Trust Level 1 (Basic User)

Hi all, what do I need to do to become trust level 1? In order to check out the new software and stuff?

23 Likes

Hi @calmar - details are here:

21 Likes

OK, thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to become trust level 1 too :slight_smile:
Would really like to try the alfa 2 version.
I’m a long time backer, even have equity (through bnktothefutre) etc.
So now i have to create forum posts to get trust?
Here’s number 1 (or so)
Cheers

9 Likes

No you don’t, just read a bit of the forum. You only need to reach basic user level. So an hour or so reading and like what you like etc. No need to create topics etc.

23 Likes

Oh, cool :slight_smile: Thanks for the reply! I have been reading i guess without being logged in (mostly through mobile).
I have Google alerts set to maidsafe and every week go through a bunch of posts :smiley: also active on the (small) telegram community! Oh well, one hour os playing browsing around will be no problem!

I just started my own little app project, and I would be very eager to make this run eventually on the SAFE network!
www.pointstheapp.com. Especially because of the type of content we store!

8 Likes

considering anyone with a spare hour can get trust level one, does it really make us any safer?

1 Like

Reassuring that being a shareholder doesn’t enable security bypassing.

7 Likes

Didn’t expect too, was just pointing out a ‘customer experience perspective’ by putting in some context

3 Likes

Not meant to be safer as such, but to slowdown the account spammers that want to fill up the network. To make it an hour of actually doing things compared to almost instant is really a lot of protection.

20 Likes

How do I know my user trust level? I’d like to try on alpha too

1 Like

Click on your profile icon. You are Basic = Trust Level 1 :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

That’s great to hear. Thanks mate

1 Like

This is my first post :slight_smile: I would like to get trust level 1 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Having read the start of this topic you should have seen the link to the list of things needed to achieve trust level 1 (Basic User)

entering 30 topics (entering means looking at the topics)
read 180 posts
spend 60 minutes reading posts on the forum.

3 Likes

How can I know how many topics I already read? I mean where can I find it?

You can click on this

https://safenetforum.org/u?period=all

It will show how many | topics created | Replies posted | topics viewed | posts Read | by yourself at the top then a rank list of the others.

6 Likes

hello all, for after getting all the requirements, to my knowlege anyways, i am not sure what i am missing but it still says i have to be trust level 1 to log on i though i met all the requirements not sure what i am missing can someone help me out?

1 Like

You’ve only viewed 28 topics and need to view 2 more.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trust Level 2 Requirements