How often you check your portfolio? How many $ you wait for one maid? etc

Yeah - don’t be a stranger @Sotros, your input is always welcome, always valuable.

7 Likes

Going back to the OP. I have many different coins in my hardware wallet, so I happen to see updates on my eMAID sometimes when I’m actually looking for action on another coin, just by proxy. As for my eMAID, I don’t really ever purposefully look at my holdings for it because I know it’s rather pointless for the foreseeable future.

I have written out an execution plan on a spreadsheet at what price points I will release my MAID/SNT. I think it is important to have something in writing for you to follow that you’ve logically thought out well ahead of time so you don’t get caught up in any hysteria or rash decisions.

I plan to keep a pile of about 30% of my current holdings essentially forever for use on the network, and will release some % at the $10, $25, $50, $100, $200 and $1000 price points to accomplish specific goals I’ve predetermined.

4 Likes

Without line of site into MaidSafe’s planning it’s hard to say. For example, this news about starting with a payments-only network radically alters things. I’d need more information to better answer your question.

Thanks, @Southside! The startup I’m working on has kept me quiet around the forum, but I’m still trying to stay abreast of the major topics. :smile:

9 Likes

Truly a cat that has been fed too much speed has been thrown amongst the pigeons.

We’ll need to wait for the dust to settle on this.

All the best to your startup @Sotros

2 Likes

Haven’t checked in a while, last time I checked was to make sure everything was still there :joy:.

At this point, it’s billionaire or bust.

1 Like

Although the misunderstand by some is that its a “starting with a payment only network”, but rather when reading the announcement and comments later its a “Test network with only payments test network to find bugs in code and social usage”. To add in the security required that the whole safe network provides into a payments only network would require a lot more work and different nodes to run it. Logistically this is unrealistic and not suggested by the team.

Hope this helps your understanding

4 Likes

That is in part what I was trying to clarify and I think the answer is, let’s see.

4 Likes

How many $ you wait for one maid?

7 Likes

That’s amazingly good @19eddyjohn75 thanks. Very helpful in understanding what makes a good organisation and vice versa - if somewhat depressing when I consider how rare this seems at this time.

David & MaidSafe :clap:t3:

10 Likes