How long does it take to confirm a transaction?

Hi,

I just made my first madisafecoin transaction (from bittrex to poloniex)

Its been two hours and its still not confirmed, is this normal?

How long does it usually take to transfer MSC?

This is the transaction ID:
49045c41ea6e7131ffb73ca74c6ffd598592c219cfb32fa2c53c8ac5b630f267

Edit:
It just went trough. (after 2.5 hours)

Kind Regards

5 Likes

The maidsafecoin is a token in the omni layer which runs on the Bitcoin blockchain, and that’s been really slow in the last few months as you may be aware of already, my understanding is that the higher the fee the faster the tx goes thru at the moment.

4 Likes

Dear Sir,

I withdrew my Maidsafecoins from Poloniex for the last four days and its confirmed in Poloniex but have not been able to get them in my Maidsafecoin Wallet in Coinpayment. I have contacted them both coinpayment and poloniex but they say that its not their job and its still pending in maidsafecoin blockchain and they dont know how long it will take to reach or confirm. Its getting joke now, i get my other coins in maximal one or two hours but its now four days that im struggling to get my coins still pending.
http://omnichest.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=39bde558d6ada5b915dd609e844fd72d17f2db5676a5b168aebfecb888bef11c

Please help me in this problem and i dont wana wait long, its getting joke now, if safecoin administration cant deal with their blockchain why they do such business, its really very confusing.

Safecoin does not exist at the moment it is only as @bochaco says [quote=“bochaco, post:2, topic:12195”]
The maidsafecoin is a token in the omni layer which runs on the Bitcoin blockchain,
[/quote]

MAIDSAFEcoin is only a token issued by omni . MAIDSAFE does not have any control over it or how the bitcoin blockchain operates.

The blockchain can take time to confirm transactions.

I cannot see any reason for he delay, but obviously there is a delay. It is up to the bitcoin miners as to which transactions are confirmed first, not MAIDSAFE

4 days. When did you submit the last support ticket to Poloniex (not the trollbox, but a support ticket)? If not in the last day or two then definitely submit a support ticket (again)

EDIT: Blocktrail says its two and half days old at the moment.

Did you submit the withdrawal 4 days ago or just under 3 days ago?

In any case it is overdue. Maybe someone else can shed some light on why it would take this long to confirm a bitcoin transaction.

1 Like

I did support ticket on 7th and 8th feb. 2017 but still no response. My transaction is confirmed in Poloniex history but not in my coinpayment maidsafecoin wallet. Its disgusting to wait so long now.

1 Like

Indeed it is ridiculous. Let’s hope the Safe Network can get up and running ASAP so that crypto currencies can run instantly with no fees, and great security!

5 Likes

Well its confirmed now.

As @DavidMc0 says, its ridiculous how long it took. Rare but it happens and an utter pain when it happens to you.

2 Likes