How fast do you think new APPs will be developed after launch?

:smiley:
We can create a poll in March 2014 to check if the percentage of SMBs who have their 2nd copy of data on the SAFE network is more than 25%. If yes, I buy you a XXXX or whatever other beverage you like.

No thanks, who said anything about enterprise…I’m talking regular folk that have been udumacated by me.

I suppose the rate at which new apps are developed after a hard launch can vary depending on various factors such as the complexity of the app, the resources available, the demand in the market, and the skills of the programmers involved. But it has been discussed already.

I also want to state that not all app ideas will necessarily transform into functioning programs. As we all have great and bad ideas, Some ideas may not be technically feasible, while others may not attract enough developers (high rate, location, etc.) interest or fail to gain traction in the market. Nonetheless, the app development landscape is dynamic, and with a strong idea, proper execution, and dedicated programmers, new apps can emerge relatively quickly after a hard launch.

4 Likes