How do I get an invite so I can try out the browser?

What is the pathway to gaining the trust level for me to get an invite?

2 Likes

Welcome, try here…

2 Likes

Man that is a lot of time. I don’t know that I can spend that much time on this.

Think of it as proof of work to prevent abuse of the test network.

It is a lot of time just to try something out, but it has to be like this until the network can be made available to anyone at the drop of a binary :wink:

If it’s too long for you, maybe it is also too soon, so check in now and again to see if it has changed (and I bet you pass that time before you know it!)

Sneaky of me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that does make sense. I guess if I’m really serious about it, then I need to demonstrate that, yes?

1 Like

Just until the test network has spam protections, at that point we will want people to try and break it.

2 Likes

Hey is there a mobile app in development, like slack?

Yes, I think chat of some sort will be one of the first apps on mobile - we’ve had demos of this on the test nets already. For mobile Maidsafe are getting the tools and language bindings together. Later there will also be a mobile browser, so Web apps will work on mobile too.

1 Like

I have literally just gained access to the SAFE network today @hymanphd, and as the comment states above, once the criteria is met, then you’ll be able to request an invite. It feels great when you’re finally in, although it is raw in these early(ish) stages. :grinning:

Get trusted asap!

2 Likes

Thanks man. I think I just need to add this link to my daily maintenance routine.

1 Like