Honest Data Networks. David's Blog

SAFE, use case. Honest data networks

22 Likes

At first I did not realise it’s David blog and thought wow this guy is on the ball. :grin:

5 Likes

I had thought about adding “Davids Blog” to the title initially. I fixed it, it isn’t very obvious unless you follow his metaquestions.me

2 Likes

#MakeitSAFE This is my favorite hashtag already :tornado:

6 Likes

Wow :face_with_raised_eyebrow: that no one ever tipped this guy, with such great posts.

Well here you go David, your first tip (I guess) :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks chap, I keep meaning to remove/rearrange that, but thanks very much for the tip. It will go to the foundation and help some child along the way. Very nice of you indeed.

7 Likes

Great Blog David. These blogs are just what we need to help spread the message. I find I can explain the project much easier by expressing your thoughts to other people rather than me trying to explain the info I have learnt from white papers.

7 Likes

People need to see this stuff. It shows how much more of a complete solution safe net will provide. It separates safe net from the others.

7 Likes

I agree that #makeitSAFE should be something that sticks. Could be part of marketing and a hashtag any forum members use when spreading info about SAFE over social media.

5 Likes