Hilarious: Tesla causes increased pollution in Hong Kong

No amount of rational thinking and arguments can persuade the green fanatics and economic fascists that their version of truth is malfunctioning, so let’s just get a good laugh out of this.

1 Like

But as we’ve been over this is just utter nonsense. The model is solar cells on roof tops with power walls. Not hooking up to the coal plant.

1 Like
  • The reality has rarely matched the models creat Ed by central planners
  • Despite this, the Green Robber Baron Cum Coal Reseller still pockets his thousands of dollars per each car sold.
  • Is it coincidence that government subsidies are tied to the number of cars sold and not to actual effects they have on the environment (in this particular case, increasing CO2 emissions and particulate pollution)? Of course it’s not, because it it was nobody would actually buy TSLA shares. The show must go on!

I don’t see how we can criticize Tesla. When was the last time the any of the Big 3 KO’d the Japanese and German Luxury Market. Tesla is literally number 1 in the US now. Sounds like the best investment the US ever made. Also Tesla is selling the Powerwall Tech or batteries for the home that will help put coal under faster than anything else. Its a true cord cutter. Now there are close to 400K preorders. There will be a million soon at this rate. Its already possibly the most successful product launch of all time.

2 Likes

This article is about 5 years old. And solar is growing very fast. Great that Tesla provides cheap storage. Solar power is doubling every 2 years since the end of the '70s now. And I think it will even speed up in the coming years. Tesla is right on time with it’s cars.

1 Like

LOL. Of course, there’s always something.

If the fools who pollute less (say, Hong Kong taxi drivers who drive on liquefied petroleum gas) have been taxed so that the Green Robber Barron can make an extra dime and his customers pollute more, tough luck… Sorry, but the money was spent, we can’t help it!

Besides, the link itself contains “2016” and the date is clearly indicated on the page, so I don’t know which time-space continuum you live in.

And even if the article was 5 years old, how would that change your opinion?

Again, I can only laugh at all this.

And the perverted fear of violence
Chokes the smile on every face
And common sense is ringing out the bell

This ain’t no technological breakdown
Oh no, this is the road to Hell

EDIT: I wasn’t pointing to your article, but to the link I posted below. Will change it.

Here’s the Internet Archive Link. It’s from March 17, 2011. The IA doesn’t lie…

And Kurzweil his predictions from that article still hold.

Due to the exponential nature of PV deployment, about 83 percent of the overall capacity has been installed during the last five years from 2011 to 2015 (see pie-chart; projected figure for 2015). Since the 1990s, and except for 2012, each year has been a record-breaking year in terms of newly installed PV capacity.

I think part of the problem is that the strategy behind the scenes is to have green infrastructure address new growth and leave the fossil fuel infrastructure alone. This is unacceptable. What is needed, climate change or not, is massive ecconomic and political losses for the fossil fuel players. We need to weaken these corporatist enough so we can put them all in jail for the rest of their lives.

Look at the US political system, our choice may be between the Royalist potential King and Queen Clintons and a Plutocrat. A choice between Monarchy and Plutocracy. The only thing that allows this at this point is systemic cummulative lying based on conflict of sponsored media. It doesn’t matter that Hillary is a woman relative to her being a former President’s wife- a random politician from China would be a more appropriate pick.