Help us to use the safe-browser

Hello,

I installed the browser. Witch possibilities we have with and how to surf on internet ? Is it limited ? Search engine exist ? i’m not a geek but i’m here…for instance i did not understand what can we do with the browser.
Thanks to bring the light.

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, me too.
I’m keen to use the SAFE browser, but so far have to wait for the Level 1 trust to earn on this forum.

2 Likes

Yes I too am interested in this browser and using it I have it installed but still don’t have level one trust I thought I should have by now been on the forum over an hour and read 177 something posts. If I am already level one trust where do I find my key to put into the browser?

2 Likes

You guys have to understand that the SafeNetwork is not released yet. The current state is for power users and developers.

This is not a typical web browser, its purpose is to be able to browse for the SafeNetwork, it will never work for the normal Internet.

2 Likes

Fyi, this was an old topic, but bumped up by a spam reply, already deleted.

4 Likes

Realized too late that it was an ancient post, and then I was scratching my head why on Earth it was among the latest topics… thanks for solving the mystery for me

4 Likes

I used the Peruse browser on Alpha 2.(thanks for the invite). I visited:

safe://safenetworkprimer

I noticed that the hyperlinks and the index don’t work. I am new here and wonder if there is an underlying problem here or if it is a one-off?

Hi - yes this is a known bug in Peruse - will be fixed on the next iteration.

2 Likes