Help getting the SAFE network on Stack Exchange!

This forum has much more eyeballs on it than the dev forum so I will repost this here. Farmers may not have any intention on registering over there but I feel they bring value when it comes to a Q&A still site with information regarding their setups etc.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/103763/safe-network/103769#103769

11 Likes

Bump. Hope it is not a little too early for this but be good to get an idea of a scope of developers/farmers out there who intend to work on stuff!

1 Like

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you’re looking/asking for :slight_smile: I’m not very familiar with this and I see something that says it needs 42 more followers?

Have a look here It appears @MaxSan wants to start a Q&A on the stackexchange site. Sounds like a great idea. One more place for ideas to grow. Farming is going to be a big topic across all mediums. The more the merrier. The topic needs votes to get installed.

3 Likes

Thanks @BIGbtc. I just changed the title so it’s more inviting and clear for people that we need their help, hope that’s ok with you @MaxSan.

What is Stack Exchange?

If the proposal gets enough followers and questions with a minimal vote score of 10.

The goal is to come up with at least 40 questions that embody the topic’s scope. When at least 40 questions have a score of at least ten net votes (up minus down), then the proposal is considered “defined.” Stack Exchange FAQ

So what you need to do is:

1. Register/Log in
  2. Follow the proposal
  3. Upvote/downvote questions
  4. Ask questions so others can up/downvote them
4 Likes

No issue at all if you think it will help!

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com is an example of a SE site which will be similar as what we would hope to have at the end of defining and testing of the new section.

2 Likes

Everyone please take note of this. There is simply nothing to lose whatsoever by expanding the pool of easily available knowledge for developers.

Tweet it.
Steem it.
Share it.
Facebook it.
Securely e-mail it… just help us get this out there. This will help the community immeasurably.

5 Likes

bitcoin

Site Stats

12,187 questions
18,412 answers
88% answered
25,027 users
8,679 visitors/day

Ethereum

Site Stats

4,150 questions
5,041 answers
89% answered
5,164 users
2,436 visitors/day

Monero

Site Stats

1,075 questions
1,531 answers
95% answered
1,058 users
799 visitors/day

1 Like

It’s time to develop our own Q&A service on SAFE Network :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In the long term yes but this place is very valuable resource for quality information and actually pulling new developers into the sphere.

3 Likes

Good ideas guys! Keep em comin!