Having Issues Opening Safe Website

Hi,

I’m new here. I just downloaded the safe browser and entered my initialization token and it seemed like everything was up and running but whenever I try to load a safe website in the safe browser I get this message (it is the same message no matter which website I try).

14 PM

Please let me know if you have any suggestions,
Thanks,
Dave

1 Like

Have a look in the Beginner Forum in the thread How to achieve Trust Level 1. You need to be at this level

1 Like

@dave432 assuming you are Trust level 1, what website are you trying to access? That message indicates that the site doesn’t exist, which could be for many reasons.

2 Likes

I received my invitation token and was able to activate the safe browser after my trust level became: “basic user” (I’m not sure if that’s the same as “Trust Level 1”).

I am trying to access some of the safe websites listed here https://wgallo3.github.io/AlphaDirectory/

Examples of safe sites listed at the aforementioned URL that do not load in my safe browser:

message.sketch.safenet
tears-of-steel.savage.safenet
snake.hogwarts.safenet

Perhaps the list of safe sites is expired and all the sites on that page are no longer running?

If so, is there another list of safe sites I could try?

(I’m really excited about this project… I feel like I’ve been transported back in time to when the internet first started for some reason…I really want to play around with the browser as soon as I can!)

3 Likes

The sites you listed there worked for me! Thank you!

2 Likes