Have a Safe Xmas and here's to 2022

As the year draws to a close with a flurry of activity from community members on DIY test nets, we’d like to wish everyone here a relaxing, rewarding and fun-filled break.

If you get your Christmas kicks from sneaking off to test the Safe Network more power to you – we hope you have understanding families.

We hope @dirvine and the team manage to grab some well-earned rest. Many thanks to them and we look forward to seeing what they come up with in the New Year.

DBCs, ERC20 Maid, the UX and credential management, confidential transactions, there’s lots in the pipleline.

And special thanks to the amazingly generous @Bamboogarden – the BGF was definitely one of the highlights of the year.

Thanks to everyone for being good sports and making our moderating lives easy (for the most part…). This is a great community and we love being able to contribute.

In the past year we’ve had 441 new signups, 673 new topics created, and 33.5k posts added to the discussions here at the Safe Network community forum. We’re looking forward to even greater community engagement in 2022.

Cheers everyone

The mods

42 Likes

First, have a great new year, friends! :love:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

23 Likes

Thank you mods for helping this community thrive.

Have a great break everyone :partying_face:

:happybeing:

24 Likes

Revived a old laptop and look what I found!

Best wishes to all. :christmas_tree:

25 Likes

All the best to the team please enjoy your time off. All the best to the community hope everyone has a good Christmas :partying_face:

Ps, sorry mods :woozy_face:

17 Likes

Christmas Wishes

15 Likes

A very happy break for everyone. Recharge and get ready for the final leg :muscle:

33 Likes

my awesome teacher each christmas tells us to not drink n’ drive!!! take a taxi instead!!! happy holidays all!!! merry christmas

14 Likes

There is no hope… thats an arm. And no a processor…

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all

22 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!

17 Likes

Merry Christmas all :slight_smile:

I’m wearing my Safe Network hoodie today - ultra festive!

18 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone. Hope everyone has a wonderful time and stays healthy. Hope also you all got nice pressies
I am wearing my SAFE T-shirt today just cos I can and anyway nobody got me a Xmas jumper (thankfully) - but lots of socks, scants and smellies as per usual and a very interesting USB audio interface for my geetar and dosh to buy Pi bits with. So I am much chuffed :slight_smile:

Now if youse will excuse me, the family are demanding I cook for them…

18 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!

20 Likes

Merry Christmas

15 Likes

Happy Christmas and a SAFE new year to all. May 2020 be the the year we’ve all been waiting/pushing/working for. This forum has attracted an amazing bunch of people with talent, determination and good humour.

8 Likes

have made the same mistake but we are going to enter 2022

4 Likes

2020 start:
“Major release breakthroughs predicted for 2020-2021!” → “PARSEC isn’t part of the original vision.”

2021 end:
“Major release breakthroughs predicted for 2022-2023!” <–> “Everything is part of the original vision.”

So yeah, 2022 will be good.

7 Likes

Next year SAFE Network launch I believe
I am thinking about OVH Cloud servers earning Safe Network Tokens for the Fisher House.
The post was hidden I was trying to get opinion of profitablity from my $850 a month Social Security.
Daniel Ray Waters Hazelton Ortiz