Happy new decade!

Happy new year everyone. I see many of you as family even if I have never, to this day, met you. When searching for new interesting tech in my last college year I found the interview with David (and think also Nick) on the Keiser show. I felt it to my bones that this tech is so right.

I wish 2020 and the decade belongs to SAFE. Let’s make it happen and show the world the SAFE Network. It is our time to shine. Happy 2020 everyone! :sparkler:

42 Likes

Happy New Year!!!

18 Likes

SOS? :grin:

Happy New Year!

20 Likes

Happy :two::zero::two::zero:!
Ps new decade is for next year.

16 Likes

Where I’am from it starts from 20, but either way. :grinning:

16 Likes

That’s ok, proper programmers use 0 as the first index of any array. :wink: Cheers and happy 2020.

17 Likes

Happy new year to @maidsafe and of course the SAFE Network community! :tada:

16 Likes

Happy new year to all good people here! :dragon:

Let’s celebrate the New Year by remembering this 2015 cult video:

16 Likes

Yeah! So rad! That was the one that brought me over!

14 Likes

Happy new year and new lease of life everyone. In a few days we will begin the final sprint to Fleming and beyond. Let’s make 2020 a year to member.

41 Likes

The year of the Fleming!

16 Likes

Happy new decade to all you super :ant: s out there…

:crazy_face: :test_tube: :baby:

16 Likes

Happy new year to you too! I can’t wait for us to bring life to a real autonomous network and start changing the world with it =)
Thank you very much for all your time and invested energy (and sometimes tough decisions) ! You are a hero :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Happy new year folk.

I also thought this was the start of a new decade, but it seems a contentious subject.

So let’s see what we here think.

• New decade has started 01 Jan 2020
  • The new decade starts 01 Jan 2021

0 voters

12 Likes

Good thing time is in the public domain. To me the 20’s start with 20. I don’t care if it is 10 years or not.

9 Likes

From Date of birth of Jesus - Wikipedia :

most theologians assume a year of birth between 6 BC and 1 BC.[1]

So if it is even not sure that 1 AD (or 1 BC) is factually correct, why not go for 2020 as start of the new decade.

9 Likes

Happy new year Safers!! :partying_face:
Hope the 2.0.2.0 will bring humanity to its 2.0 version :wink:

10 Likes

:smiley: new year. It’s Time! A fresh decade of new ideas awaits us.

10 Likes

Seriously, happy new year everyone AND happy new decade to you all but one.

Seriously seriously though, everybody pen down this crucial reminder: 1.1.2021, make sure to wish a happy new decade to @JPL, or he starts his painfully lonely :cry:

11 Likes

Its OK - the knowledge that I’m RIGHT and everyone else is WRONG will see me through the next 12 months, no problem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes