Guessing the release of Fleming

When will the world become a better place?! We need a timeline! Especially since I want to make money off of the change!

2 Likes

After the apocalypse. Any more questions?

1 Like

I like to think a little bit every day, but opinions vary.

1 Like

If we will not get Fleming this year, it will game over for me, I hope for the best!

If you have a deadline, you play the game wrong, friend. Live your life and look at Safe from time to time. I spend a lot of time trying to help Safe, but I live my life and will be here in 1-5-15 years, it doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

You know you’re on the right forum when Dylan Thomas gets quoted.

1 Like

Fleming is very close … it’d take a code catastrophe to prevent it happening this year IMO. I.e. something like an auditor finding a huge core assumption of the network being wrong. Odds of that are super small I think.

The question for me is whether or not we will get Maxwell this year. I think the odds of that are also good as it’s not a huge leap from Fleming.

If Maxwell doesn’t take too much tweaking, then we get to Beta pretty much straight away I hope.

Maybe I’m smokin’ the hopium here - wouldn’t be the first time by a long shot, but I believe in the team and their efforts. They want to get it done ASAP - as there is so much opportunity for everyone on the other side of beta.

10 Likes

For whatever reason, The life of Sir Alexander Fleming was one of my grandpa’s fav books. Hence I hope it goes live this year. If we judge and guesstimate by the project’s past tho, there will be no Fleming or Maxwell. There will be this exciting announcement of both Fleming and Maxwell finally getting left behind and the team chasing a bigger dream of Brewster, which is like Maxwell supercharged and more, with teleport and time travel and stuff.

7 Likes

Who was Brewster? Nothing to with this I hope?

Mind you, like his countrymen before him, success can be found in improbable places and @Sascha does well with aerodynamically-challenged creatures - well if you like omlettes, that is… :slight_smile:

The sets “Aerodynamically-Challenged Things” and “Finnish Success Stories” are both large. However the only two known members of the intersection are the Brewster Buffalo and @Sascha’s chickens

The light waves dude.

2 Likes

Embarassed and ashamed to say this is the first I had heard of this guy…

Especially considering I have more than a passing familiarity with optics and holograms

#EveryDayASchoolDay

Thank you @Johnny_Ou :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem mate. :sparkles: I hope we proceed with Fleming (this year) anyway. :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’d reckon that by next month we’ll all be able to run single machine networks.