Governments blocking Maidsafe

Well, thank you for saying so. I’ve actually always been here just not posting, I check for new topics every week or so. However the part of each year leading up to May is exceptionally busy for me, so from January to end of March I was up till 4am each night working on the next release of Boost.AFIO after pulling a work day for Maidsafe and spending time with the family. In April I took an extended vacation to recharge the batteries, and then got to work on my C++ Now presentation and accompanying Handbook of Best Practices in C++ 11/14 libraries, again after Maidsafe and family hours, until I presented two weeks ago in Colorado. The next big deadline for me is end of July when Boost.AFIO comes up for peer review, so plenty of after hours work to do between now and then to prepare for that!

Anyway, if you look back on all my posts here, they have always been factual corrections or factually driven. On more than one occasion I have refused to present my non-factual personal opinions on topics, and the above earlier discussion is a good example. It simply isn’t professional in a contractual situation to discuss politics/religion/beliefs, unless your contracted role is to do so.

Niall

2 Likes