Glad to buy 400k Maidsafecoins

It is much early to cash MAIDSAFE. The price is still undervalued severely.

Now, I get 20% paper profit in 5 days!

LOL :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I know its too early - I screwed up , plain and simple,

Good to see these (high) numbers here! :smiley:

I do want to warn everybody in this thread here that you just told the entire world how much maidsafecoin (or dollars, euro’s etc. in maidsafecoins) you own and in the future probably safecoin. Of course, Safecoin itself is anonymous but you’re potentially making a target of yourself for all kinds of people and institutions.

If the value of one safecoin goes to only $0.25 I can find about 81.000 at @MyLegacyKit , 42.500 from @Audity and at least $100.000 at @mazide3 , I’m not going to mention the amount of money there is to find at you guys when it hits $1.00 or even more. Probably sounds creepy that someone makes these calculations about your holdings but if I can do it, others can too :wink:

5 Likes

I’m not selling, only buying (so far 20-25 orders since IPO). My aim is using it on the network like tipping, spending, crowdfunding some projects if occasions occur etc. Selling some for a profit might only happen in 5-10 years…

And I am not afraid about repercussions of any kind. I’ve been honest with the Tax Authorities about my crypto, and the rest still has to find me in Denmark. Or Brazil. Or South Korea. Or… :wink:

2 Likes

Me too! The MAID is a long-term investment, I already hold some Maidsafecoins more than 16 months and probably another 16 months.

I don’t think bad guys can steal my coins.
When it hits $1.00, I hope I can donate some profit to charity to make a better world.

4 Likes

Hi, you guys! I am so happy to see that MaidSafecoin is 0.000125 BTC now.

3 Likes

Just wait for 0.0125 BTC :wink:

@atleticofa 0.00125BTC is fine for me!

1 Like

what is a pity!
Maidsafecoin is lower than 0.00007BTC now~
May I cut loss now?

1 Like

This is a classic, to see 2 of your comments next to each other. In one you exclaim (!) that 0.00125 BTC is fine, in the next you complain that 0.00070 BTC is too low.

Consider that there may be fellow community members who found 0.000125 BTC to be unaffordable and really like the current price.

This guy holds 53 million MAIDSAFECOIN.
http://omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1Co1dhYDeF76DQyEyj4B5JdXF9J7TtfWWE

1 Like

8 chars maybe 2-3 weeks on a good PC.
Btw someone bought a bit too many coins yesterday drove the price up to 4500 only to see it drop 20% after he was done.

I lose 40% of my investment in MAID now.

What do you mean with losing your investment?

What does this mean?

he replied to “Anyone thought about those addresses. It must have taken them a while to get those ones” :wink:

1 Like

The comment I replied to stated it must have taken them a while to get those addresses.
I said for the coldpolo* (8 more meaningful characters) address it probably took that long.

ok I was confused because it was a copy of an old post and not something that was said in this thread but thanks for clearing it up.

Of course there is risk. There is risk with everything. In fact this very thread proves it IMHO. Guy’s buying up millions of SAFE coins and hording it hoping and praying they can sell for higher than they purchased…lol

1 Like