Gaming farming rewards - cost for GETs

Okay - requests first go to (all? Oo) elders and those (vote?) decide how to route the data for all gets? Oo

But doesn’t reliable message delivery just specify that all messages/get requests get relayed to the next section/the corresponding vault…? So all elders cache all (yes a subset of 1/3 - but even when multiplying I only need 10 times the data a cache has - that’s possible I would assume) requests and therefore I would (if requesting from the neighbour section) just blow the cache of all elders in my and the target section at the same time…? (edit: the cache size would roughly need to be the around the size of the data storage of the attacker to make sure this cannot happen - just my estimation/expectation)

I would love to believe this - but that would mean that I need to store all data with key information and all the data managers/pmid managers store a table with info which key of my list has which xor address and the elders then only know which data managers to contact for getting the chunk => those tell me to deliver the corresponding key… That would indeed obfuscate the thing largely but I have a hard time believing it’s done like this (just a feeling - I have no proof)

1 Like