Gamerbits eSports Apps

Are you sure you haven’t got the GBTS and it’s not just your wallet that is’t capable of showing them? Can you post the transaction id for your investment? Are you expecting the GBTS to turn up in the same address from which you invested? Earlier, when Gamerbits said only one transaction was pending, it turned out there were several. I thought I was the last and final one to receive my GBTS, and that at least that part was done.

I showed him my Exodus wallet address in the e-mail thread. He gave me the website game high score GBTS, made an e-mail saying he did, and the transaction, and it’s indeed there. I gave him the OK to send the investment-related GBTS, but the e-mail thread has had no more activity since. Here’s the high-score-related one. Clicking on my wallet hyperlink in Ethplorer shows that no further GBTS were sent.

Apparently you had some special arrangements with Gamerbits. That may explain the delay. Still, a long time ago Gamerbits said everybody had already received their tokens. This turns out not to be the case.

Some people probably want to burn me at the stake for saying that you should NOT burn coins. But here is a friendly reminder!

Taas has a periodic payout every 3months had they not burned the remaining $93,430,627 tokens of their crowdsale they would have a minimum of $4 * 93,430,627 = $412M to invest in projects/tokens.

@Gamerbits your project/token is totally invisible to the outside cryptoworld, people encouraging you to burn your coins won’t send you GBTS when you run out of money, furthermore if you keep the coins and make something special you’ll have enough funds and ideally would be able to invest in other SAFE Network projects in the future, look here to get an idea.
https://labs.binance.com/

Every token that we burn, is like money that we take out of the decentralization movement. But Eddy is wrong and he is totally clueless about economics (guess what, I don’t have to study economics to know that $412M is more purchasing power than $7,5M) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Burners you are all right, because the trend continues “Unsold tokens will be burned.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

P.s. about those Taas tokens we’ll celebrate when the burned tokens are at $1B B for burners :money_mouth_face:

Do you need a exodus wallet address, or will any ether based wallet address work which you have the private key? I am one of the special cases and will probably be last to get my coins, but I have not received them yet. Gamerbits has responded to me and I believe they are working on this.

I am not sure what you are expecting as a reply. The ICO ended like 3 months ago already and seen no update since then. No update on website, no replies, not listed in any exchange. This one definitely the worst project I have seen. No doubt.

1 Like

NVO was way worse (e.g. amazingly inflammatory discourse and claims). They are listed on an exchange. Most coins are given out (apparently just not mine LOL). They said they’re working on the website and whatever else. Technically yes they’re not great at all with deadlines && some replies (probably need an additional somebody dedicated to help them out!), but not the worst. Anyway, just more butt kissing (but technically imo necessary for balance) from me; carry on.

Just a quick announcement for anyone following this project, but I’m starting a podcast soon and the first episode should air tomorrow.

And a little ways after that, I’ve confirmed that there will be a podcast with one of the @Gamerbits team members–most likely Scott, or a wallet member–with some updates from them.

Here’s a mockup of my podcast site, I have about 5 possible designs I’m playing with:

WhiteOutPodcasts

4 Likes

e-sports , like it or not… heading towards Olympic status.

1 Like

If a group says during ico they are gonna burn unsold coins, then dont.
Are you saying you would be glad to be an investor in that ico?

Yes we have gone through several reorganizations lately.

While much work has happened in the background, the amounts in the escrows has grown, allowing us to expand a small amount. Still around one third of the size we planned for initially, but the growth has helped, and allowed us to bring on promoters in addition to our Wallet & Executive teams.

For example, our videos have been updated, and are receiving ongoing updates based on our current and future rollout plans. The following has been edited so that it reflects the current state of the Gamerbits token, and where they are available. Be sure to use MetaMask with EtherDelta, as the most recent versions are very impressive, and work much more fluidly and with enhanced security. MetaMask can now handle tokens securely, and allow you to backup & maintain control of all private keys.

Our new website design has been finished, and our server is being upgraded as it will host that, our updated forums, and several of our wallet upgrades in the near future. We will make another announcement when the new website has been successfully finalized online.

Additionally, our Bitboy digital & print marketing plans have been underway, with the comic to be released in the following weeks. Some teasers have been shown on our Gamerbits social media accounts, and feature new characters such as Fireboy, the Ratmen, and other new faces for the Bitboy side-scrolling adventure comic series. These are initial storyboard mockups, and will be revised by our more senior designers before release.

We have been grateful for the success thus far, and our acceptance on several platforms. We are looking to expand this as rapidly as we are able, and pushing Gamerbits on the software front, marketing front, and platform acceptance front as best we can.

Thank you for following, and these updates are posted on our forums as well, which will be back soon with the new Gamerbits website installed.

• Gamerbits Team
10 Likes

Looking forward to having you on my podcast :slight_smile:

Perhaps as the 3rd or 4th episode.

Will Scott still be available?

Let’s start with the granddaddy of burners, Counterparty

At today’s price it burned over $30M, it’s platform is now totally replaced by Ethereum and until now all they could do is copy Ethereum.

Every ico is the creation of a new bank, now some banks will burn their money like Counterparty and Taas. Personally I have more faith in the banks that don’t burn their money, banks like Gnosis.
With like (10,000,000 GNO - 1,104,590 GNO= 8895410 GNO*$126) $1,1 B in the bank, I guess it all boils down to how easy or difficult you want to make it for the decentralization movement.

• The banks that have burned their tokens are the ones protesting for net neutrality.
  • Banks like Gnosis can create a meshnet, because they got the financial means to do so.

How is Gamerbits $700K of unburned tokens in the bank hurting my GBTS tokens? even if they burn those tokens today, it has no effect on my tokens price. So in that case you have to count on the projects progress/time to bring any value to your token if at all or the token to be on more exchanges and demand for it.

Everything can be manipulated, if I had money I could let Maidsafecoin go up to $0.70 again, today if I feel like it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You didnt actually answer my question.

As for yours. Gamerbits holding tokens affects your investment via dilution, once sold you would own a smaller % of the company and i would assume you would get less divs. If it doesnt pay divs its still a source of tokens that will make scarcity less pushing down / holding back price.

As for gnosis. Did they say they would burn? If not its like comparing apples to oranges.

2 Likes

Pardon my laziness for not looking up the Kin token price, but here is a real world example. When Kin sold their tokens they didn’t manage to sell all their tokens. Their unsold tokens they gave to the participants and the tokens were the same price, that they sold it at when they arrived in the wallet.

True they didn’t say they would burn the tokens, that’s not the point tokens don’t pay out divs (Taas does LOL). Tokens scarcity don’t even determine their prices that’s people with money who can say.

In 2017 1 bitcoin will be $10000:stuck_out_tongue:

Well you have still not answered my original quetion. So im gonna stop asking.

Your right bro, sorry that I didn’t answer your original questions and that I was doing hopscotch.

If a project say that they are gonna burn unsold coins, then dont.
And they gave a reason why they changed their mind (we’re understaffed, with this budget it will take us longer, we can’t go to the Bahama’s or whatever) I wouldn’t mind. because I care more about working code and something useful than whitepapers and pretty ico site.

Now if I got scammed? I wouldn’t mind, the person who did it won’t get a penny from me in the future and I’ll warn other people about them. I see this all as tokens being created and hopefully they’ll be more valuable than fiat.

I’m against the burning of tokens because I know that there are people in this world who have nothing. There are people that I know who work 6 full days. While people in this space have the luxury to decide to burn millions in tokens while those coins could have been donated to people who need it, puzzles me. Had the DAO & StorjX and so many other tokens been donated maybe we would have more people in this space. We have this idea of solving problems through cryptocurrencies, but the simple act of donating seems unthinkable. Enough out of me, thanks for being here and supporting the SAFE Network.

Have moved our GBTS tokens to a more secure hardware wallet to enable a higher degree of security as the remaining parties email us for their verifications.

Those who have sent us emails and messages here have received their tokens.

Please continue to message us in the meantime to verify, at gamerbits@protonmail.com

Thank you

Hi yes he should be ready for your podcast, but please let us know closer to the date, after you have finished the other episodes and are ready for us.

3 Likes

I received my Gamerbits… BIG Thanks to the team for working through my mistake!

2 Likes