Gamerbits eSports Apps

Does anyone want to trade? All my 11k gamerbits tokens for 1k Maid Safe?

Gamerbits Success

Thank you for all your community support along the way, as we have developed our SAFE Network storage applications and other security features of Gamerbits.

We are happy to announce we have been chosen by EtherDelta as a tradeable coin, after long communications and verifications of our system and team by several moderators from their subreddit section. They seem to have more requirements these days, but the community support and help from our endorsement teams & @whiteoutmashups (as well as @Jabba @Audity /u/practicalguy /u/dillon-nyc and others who have helped push this through.

Enjoy trading your GBTS for Ethereum or any other established erc20 / 23 token on the EtherDelta exchange, as we continue development of our platform and community. Please follow updates here and on our various channels.

Thank you for your support, and assisting us to reach this point.

• Gamerbits Team

(P.S. To those who are still yet to contact us for verifications for receiving your Gamerbits tokens, please contact us at gamerbits@protonmail.com so we can begin this process for you. Thank you)

7 Likes

Did you ever get any response from Bittrex? Are there any more exchanges in the pipeline?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done @Gamerbits !

You got the coins out, and you have an exchange listing the gamerbit coin. Really well done - you are delivering as planned.

Hereā€™s the direct link to the GBTS page.

https://etherdelta.com/#GBTS-ETH

7 Likes

No response here yet but will make contact again. This is definitely only the first step, and we will provide updates on here as well as our forums and other media channels as soon as there is more news and additional compatible exchanges.

Our next immediate step in terms of the safe network is updating our key storage application to use private datatypes, as well as general gbits.io website updates and several other pieces that will come together soon.

Thank you for your support this far and we will make sure to bring the updates to all of you.

• Gamerbits Team
6 Likes

Was browsing https://gbits.io/demos-n.html and it restored some good feelings. Lots of applications/wallets. Hope the GB website gets more+more attention/updates so people get comfortable using it as a resource hub.

Also lol someone sold a small chunk of GB at an obscenely low price; all for 3 dollars worth of Eth.
And now it looks likely the one who received those already put them up for sale at the .0003 etc. prices.

Thatā€™s a bit ludicrous.

I will see about sell-listing a few dozen gbits, myself ā€¦at more reasonable prices.

Iā€™d say around ~0.00002 GBTS/ETH, given how far altcoins have dropped in the recent BTC craze.
Thatā€™d be a little more than 1/2 the price found on the .XLSX file, according to my calculations.
Thatā€™s just me, though. And given that, I probably wonā€™t even list any GBTS until things look up again.
But if things ever start looking dire financially for meā€¦ :wink: Iā€™d list a tiny amount at around that priceā€¦?

Oh yeah, I received GB from getting the high score, which I used my Exodus address for.
The transaction says the GB are there. But Exodus wallet doesnā€™t recognize that I have any Eth.
How do I transfer those GB to another wallet like at https://gbits.io/wallet/index.html ?

Would sending a more substantial amount of ETH to my Exodus wallet, and then sending that ETH to gbits.ioā€™s wallet, make the GB show up in the latter wallet? (Wonder if Exodus will ever support Gamerbitsā€¦?)

1 Like

I also have GBTS in Exodus and Iā€™m not sure how to move them. By the way, I think it makes sense to use the official abbreviations for coins: GB ā†’ GBTS.

And that website really needs fixing. E.g. the huge banner on top just makes scrolling difficult, at least in Firefox.

Yes here are several links to assist you in exporting your Gamerbits private keys out of Exodus, and into MyEtherWallet (or the Gamerbits Core Web Wallet) for sending:

Here is a web tutorial, with a simple step-by-step breakdown, and hereā€™s a video below:

1 Like

There are only two links. One to your wallet, the help of which is broken, and one link to a video about exporting private keys from Exodus. Not a word about MyEtherWallet or importing anywhere. Am I missing something?

Somewhat unpleasant tone, but yes there are no steps involved in importing anything into any MEW-compatible wallet.

If you please take a look, you can see that as soon as you try to initiate a Gamerbits transaction with it, you will need to paste your private key. So the wallet itself walks you through everything at that point.

But definitely let us know if you need additional support!

You say I should let you know if I need additional support. I report the link to the help center on your site is broken. And you say my tone is unpleasant? Whatā€™s wrong with you?! No tone in the world is going to make the link https://myetherwallet.groovehq.com/help_center on top of your page https://gbits.io/wallet/index.html say anything but ā€œ404 GONE FISHINGā€. I prefer at least reading the help pages before pasting my private keys anywhere online.

1 Like

I have sent you my wallet address, please let me know if there is anythings else I need to do. Thanks

Are there any updates you can share?

1 Like

@Gamerbits Gone again??

2 Likes

This type of message is not necessary.

Thank you, we are ready to process this, as nobody else has claimed the transaction, and all transactions have been current for over 2 weeks, so the coinbase transaction is being confirmed as yours by now.

We have sent the final details to you in a PM on this forum.

We are preparing additional versions several of our designs for upcoming outreach to a local event, and will be able to post them here and on our forums within several days. The updated website is being finalized as well, with the oversight of Xijia. Thank you

See, thatā€™s where our opinions differ. I think this type of messages are very much necessary. If you donā€™t like it, stick to your own forum and moderate there. It is now completely dead. Your website is a catastrophe, still instructing people to invest in your ICO, complete with ancient broken links. You may have some great agenda going behind the scenes, but what the rest of us see is just abandonment.

3 Likes

You are 100% right, this is already dead project, they are just random guys who collected thousands of moneyā€¦

I didnā€™t say the project was dead. But @Gamerbits donā€™t support their own website or their own forums, so those are very much dead, which makes the whole project look dead.

Thanks! I have sent the requested informationā€¦

Posting in here because Iā€™m bored. Keep up any of the good work that we canā€™t see! Just seems like the dev team isnā€™t very comprehensive when it comes to addressing everybodyā€™s ā€œhiddenā€ (i.e. ones that you might intrinsically/emotionally ā€œfeelā€ from a crowd of investors by not delivering on time) concerns. But Iā€™m down, still. Thanks for that small update. (You know, this one: ā€œWe are preparing additional versions several of our designs for upcoming outreach to a local event, and will be able to post them here and on our forums within several days. The updated website is being finalized as well, with the oversight of Xijia. Thank youā€)
My personal concern is that I donā€™t yet have my Gamerbits from investing; we even have an e-mail topic open.
Anyway, again, just bored, thinking about the future of this project.