Gamerbits eSports Apps

This totally made my day :joy:

2 Likes

I can beat that:

Walk-by dildo hacking is a thing! Gonna be giggling all w/e here.

Brought to the fore in an article by UK MP Chi Onwurah no less.

4 Likes

We are sending small amounts, and giving a preset time for the private-key holders to return them to us, to verify they are the owners of the original addresses. Have emailed you back your instructions.

Yes, and the information for adding it is:

Contract Address:
0x944f1a04ab8d735acdbc46505c5b283f54289152

Symbol:
GBTS

Decimals:

All Ethereum, BAT & IOTA transactions have been sent their Gamerbits thus far. Several have been stuck in the Ethereum mempool, which you can see on explorers.

This might be due to the above

Interesting, thank you

We began with Ethereum and BAT, as they already have their verifications built in. Are unsure what is worrying you here,

Are glad you received yours quickly, but there was no way to know whose randomly generated Ethereum public key string belongs to who. No favorites being played here.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having some trouble getting my coins and/or a straight answer from the Gamerbits team, so Iā€™ll just go ahead and post my e-mail conversation with them here. Itā€™s not a lot of money, but still. Note how I start by saying I invested using Ether and they reply by asking me what currency I used to invest. Also note the dates of the replies.

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Gamerbits gamerbits@protonmail.com wrote:

Official name is Gamerbits, GBTS, and 18 decimal places, to add on your Ethereum wallet.

What currency did you invest with?

- Gamerbits Team

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: ICO
Local Time: October 5, 2017 2:40 AM
UTC Time: October 4, 2017 6:40 PM
To: Gamerbits <gamerbits@protonmail.com>

I'm a regular on the Safenet forum and I do follow the thread. I really don't understand why you don't use your own forums. Anyway, I haven't got my coins and I have not received a reply from you, except a few words telling me to look elsewhere. When are my coins coming? Where are they sent and what is their official name?
Sascha

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Gamerbits <gamerbits@protonmail.com> wrote:

Please keep up with updates here:

https://forum.autonomi.community/t/gamerbits-esports-apps/15347/290

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.
    -------- Original Message --------
    Subject: ICO
    Local Time: September 17, 2017 12:46 AM
    UTC Time: September 16, 2017 4:46 PM
    To: gamerbits@protonmail.com

Hello,
    I invested 0.5 ETH sent from Exodus wallet address
    0x6153D3Fee00f8Df854B82BfD8eE1b41A9F0B45e6
    The addresses in Exodus change with every transaction.

How should I proceed to get the coins? What is the official name of the coin?
    Sascha
1 Like

@Gamerbits just worried I needed to send a verification email

Ok, let me wait in that case. But I cant find any pending transaction to my address.

2 Likes

There arenā€™t very many addresses, not sure why all the non-Eth addresses canā€™t all be sent BTC in less than 1 day, though itā€™d take longer for everyone to finally verify afterwards. Also, the team has been cut by ~2/3rds because of the $900,000 goal not being met, right? Are there plans to grow the team after it hits an exchange (and the inevitable upwards movement occurs)? (Iā€™m hoping the awareness/advertisement is planned as such to make full use of that.) Otherwise it feels like there wouldnā€™t be enough manpower to do all the important stuff in the road-map, such as everything. Anyway, just feeling good about putting thoughts down here to bring them down to earth.

2 Likes

It does seem a little concerning still that you are moving on to the non-ethereum token distributors when some of us ETH contributors are still waiting for our tokens @Gamerbits

3 Likes

So did this turn out to be a pure scam? What does @whiteoutmashups think? I invested with ETH and I have still received no coins and no answers as to whatā€™s going on. Has anybody else received coins?

Iā€™ve received mine, and they said many are in the ETH transaction pool, you can see those on Ethereum explorers.

That post was pretty hostile man, and I donā€™t think Iā€™ll reply to another like it :stuck_out_tongue:

Check the pools

Hostile? Well, I have a problem and I canā€™t get the company to reply to my e-mails. That makes me unhappy or ā€œhostileā€ if you like. Here is my investment transaction:

Maybe Iā€™m doing something wrong, but I see nothing pending anywhere.

I am waiting as well and saw no transaction. I think it would be better if @Gamerbits gives the transaction numbers of the pending transactions.

2 Likes

That would be useful. As a relative noob im not even sure how to check those myself.

2 Likes

Maybe you guys can try looking here: Ethereum Pending Transactions | Etherscan
It has a ā€˜filter by addressā€™ feature

7 Likes

Many thanks @drehb. Checked both my and what I think is the correct @Gamerbits address and cannot see any pending transactions,

Still have faith in the project and am comfortable I should receive my tokens as I was on their spreadsheet.

However an update would be appreciated @Gamerbits

3 Likes

The address I sent ETH from is not there. I really wish the Gamerbits people would reply.

Pretty sure itā€™s later PM time now there so might be at least another 12hrs till you hear back.

Give them another 24hrs max for a response. Fwiw they have come back the next day with requests on here for updates before. Good luck mate :+1:

3 Likes

Itā€™s been four weeks since I first contacted them by e-mail. Also, Iā€™m not sure how I could not give them another 24 hrs or 24 years if they choose to just keep ignoring me. My NVO coins may be worthless, but at least I got them. Feeling like a bit of a jackass here.

Your not a jackass at all, just concerned. Nothing wrong with that nor with asking for help via this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

All you can do is be the better guy until you get a bit more info either way :thinking:

4 Likes

Too busy in the pub celebrating