Gamerbits eSports Apps

The only problem I have left is sending the GBTS anywhere at all. I have a feeling it could be done with the help of the Electrum wallet (https://electrum.org) somehow, but I’m not sure. People should be careful not to expose the private key of their GBTS, if they have other currencies under the same key, though.

1 Like

Yes you should probably move any other currencies to other addresses first.

“Mycrypto” is another wallet like Exodus, and it has a secure desktop version that allows importing of keys and sending any types of tokens.

It’s by the same teams that made the original myetherwallet too. Anyone used it?

1 Like

Is this the one you mean?

With so many scamming attempts, it’s good to post direct links, if you trust some particular site.

Do you guys have any opinions on this “site verifier”:

Or do you use something else that can detect e.g. misspellings leading to fishing sites?

1 Like

Yes that’s a good link, it’s their official page.

And this is a link to the desktop version, on the same site there:

And there’s various ways to verify it, if you Google how, but the easiest is to just click on the https info at the top to verify. There’s also many articles about the wallet and it’s history and security online

1 Like

Good to see some talk of a refund.
When the partial refund method is finalised should probably post in in the main forum.
I’m here by chance on this thread.

:+1:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve had a PM from you yet, did you also want to join in that?

I’ve had PMs coming through and people have supplied their info for it. Let me know if you want to do the same. Still open. Leaving enough time to give everyone a chance to catch up

Just to give another look, I’ll give anyone else an extra few weeks or so to send a message. Around that time I’ll start sending out burn information. I have the logic of it planned out but will try one at a time to make sure when it gets closer to that time. Been a bit busy but have had time to look into different burn options and learn.

2 Likes

So I guess this is a dead project, not even partial refund? I have sent 1 eth. Bad luck. Good experience.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

Just because they would be accepted doesn’t mean much.
A token with a conversion rate to no fraction of our network token will be worth nothing.

We’ll see on the SAFE Network :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you expect if you created sn shitcoin xyz, with no value, anyone would take it as payment above zero.

I highly doubt it. Very bad business plan.

Judge when you use our app :wink:

Well if your app has usefulness, that should bring value and worth.
Gamerbits produced nowt, so won’t have value or worth will it.

1 Like

The universe’s origin begs to differ. Thus spoke God, “May sowt come from nowt.”
God saw that the SEC was created. And it was good. Maybe.

Whatever happened to this? I still have these coins. Was it a scam?

Unfortunately it was a scam. If it were just a failed project there would have been some decent communication, but I seriously doubt there was ever the intention of delivering.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly @whiteoutmashups is an escrow for some of the money and maybe he can give them back to us…

Privacy. Security. Freedom

2 Likes

@whiteoutmashups is a good guy. But, if I remember correctly, he doesn’t actually control the money.

2 Likes

Could really use that $200 or whatever I spent.
checks
No wait, $2600. (Of MAID->BTC at the time.)
And $432 of SAFE-FS at the time.

My whole life is being burned by gamers, basically. Or in this case, whatever the hell these people are.

3 Likes