Fundraising Campaign to Promote The SAFE Network on The Jason Stapleton Program

I would start with this clip to get a good idea of what this guy stands for…

And this one too

Lol your going for the hard sell and it’s kind of cringey.

I have no idea what you mean by legal issues. The guy is selling advertising so just sell advertising its simple really. And again the fact he calls it a donation makes me wonder what kinds of laws he is trying to circumvent and his moral compass in general but then again I shouldn’t throw stones in glass houses cos Im an ad man at heart,

I mean his about page is just him tooting his own horn about himself which is super tacky especially because there is nothing really to toot about and then he says he doesnt want the show to be beholden to advertisers but then sells entire hour slots 100% completely dedicated to advertisers…ughh what?

Plus I’m just confused about the whole thing, none of it really makes sense, he interviews us for an hour for what? Im guessing he’s not playing it to his audience so WTF is the point?

In general I like what he stands for I just think he’s a bit of a hack and im kind of still scratching my head at the whole notion of it all.

No offence to you.

1 Like

If you feel this way, why even say anything. You could have just not donated and moved on.

@goindeep I appreciate your opinion. I agree the Jason Stapleton Program is not for everyone. But I believe that advertising on the show is a good idea and I’m even prepared to fund it myself if necessary.

2 Likes

Congratulations to @nailonhead for winning the first $50 gyft.com gift card :smile:

We have raised $527 so far only $473 to go until we can give a way our next $50 gyft.com gift card :smile:

2 Likes

Agree with @goindeep concerns and also worry it might take funds from what’s being donated to SAFEr browser, which is actually of extreme, undeniable, vital importance and is raising money right now at this moment as well

1 Like

I think this is a bad idea over all, but if you decide to go forward for the love of god please wait until a proper release has happened and it has been working well for at least a few days.

You can only make one first impression, and reaching the wrong people in the current state may have the opposite effect you are looking for.

2 Likes

I never said this would happen immediately. If you would read the whole thread you would know that the plan is to wait until test Safecoin. I am thinking long term. Jason is big in the Libertarian community and i wish to introduce that community to SAFE when the time is right.

1 Like

I believe the browser is important too. But. It would be dishonest to take the donations received so far and use them for something other than what they were donated for.

I’m going the price of MSC goes up between then :smile: to help fund this project :wink:

Of course, I would not have it any other way :smile:

If that happens, I would consult the community on how they would want to use the funds.

Edit: I hope that does happen :smile:

Why would you do this? Please don’t do this!

Just make a smaller episode. The money should be used for what it said it would be used for please!

1 Like

I’m not going to use the funds for anything other than a full episode. I also said I would fund the whole thing if I had to.

You can count on me to stick to my word.

6 Likes

Thanks, I must have misunderstood

1 Like