The full list of every onchain maidsafecoin transaction is available in json form:
Most recent link for data up to 4th June 2021:
Some simple analysis:
174,021 transactions in total.
First transaction is 22 Apr 2014
17,101 addresses have some current amount of maidsafecoin (ie not zero)
32,883 addresses have no maidsafecoin (ie received some then sent all of it)
I’ve been using the omniexplorer api to scrape this data. Since the rate limit is about 4 requests per minute it took many weeks to get the initial data. But now it will be pretty fast to update it, so I’ll aim to update the data at the start of each month and post a link to the new dataset here.
Some deeper analysis I’d like to try later on:
- check for inconsistencies or errors to improve the scraping and parsing
- compare this dataset with current balances
- compare this dataset with the crowdsale data
- look at how many of the ico coins have not been traded
- look at broader exchange wallet patterns
Would be cool to see any analysis that comes out of this dataset.