Free Targeted Advertising for Safe Network until June 2021 on PRESEARCH

It is a reflection that they have been completely focused on getting a working testnet out with a reduced team of engineers. So status is - focused on delivering a really revolutionary piece of tech rather than having pretty and uo to date websites, at least for the moment.

Again, you could link to the primer which is very up to date? I don’t get why you’d link to something that hasn’t been updated since March.

Checked out presearch briefly there, looks like an interesting project all the same. After I’ve done a bit more research I might consider staking and getting involved.

1 Like

Good to hear you might get involved. Maybe we can all follow different keyword staking strategies and compare notes over time on how many views and click-throughs they produce etc. I love using the keyword staking for several other personal projects, it’s fun to see what people look up and what they decide to click on.

2 Likes

Is updating the website also on ‘pause’ during the push to launch?

I can transfer 1000 PRE that I’ve earned from rewards into staking but I can’t afford to buy any more. If anyone can suggest a relevant keyword I can stake with just 1000 tokens I’d be happy to use them to advertise Safe.

I suggest ‘security’ it’s available at 1000…

1 Like

Yes. All focus on launch.

Great find, thanks. I’ve put an ad up on it.

Last update: August 2020

Wasn’t this updated more recently, or has the lock down time flown by?

I feel your correct.

“The current version (referring to the version with August marked as update date). I haven’t changed the date because the only changes are rewordings.”

Quote from @JPL in the primer thread, parenthesis added. I think the point is that he had updated the main technology changes in August which was real rewriting, throwing out Parsec, and then reworded Vaults to Nodes and such only a few weeks ago I think. The important thing being, it’s very up to date (and an excellent read, I’ve been referring to it recently trying to get my head around things).

@Sotros25 This looks very interesting. Especially because it is mostly early tech adopters.

Maybe we as a community or Maidsafe could hire @Miguelo to give the homepage a facelift.

3 Likes

Calm down there negative Nancy.

Said this some time back. It got ignores. :joy: meh

2 Likes

I’ll donate $100 bucks.

1 Like

Good find. I wonder how many of their 1.6 million users are real though.

Projects like this come and go, obviously Brave is one that stuck around, we’ll see, still a good find, free traffic is free traffic. I might go and have a play around later. Cheers.

Now who’s being negative.

1 Like

I prefer your ad to mine, so I will copy it - it’s a better landing page too. So we now have “security” and “network” as Presearch terms that will always display our ads until/unless we get outbid, maybe some other members will join in soon…

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Website redesign ideas

Just dropping a quick update here in case anybody is curious how much traffic presearch ads might get

Just under two weeks ago I took an ad for the search term ‘security’, which didn’t have any ads on it and was therefore available for the minimum bid of 1000 tokens (which you get back in full).

Since then the advert has had 698 views and 6 clicks according to their own statistics.

Not huge by any means but not bad for free and based on that I’m guessing more popular search terms must get a pretty decent amount.

4 Likes