FREE Project SAFE tshirts for all forum contributors

Hi there. Are you in Penang already. I could meet up with you!!

1 Like

Hi, I wonder if this is USA only?

I would wonder if this is Europe only.

2 Likes

It was world wide. .

1 Like

FYI…I made a post in this thread which is also relevant here. The upshot is we will accommodate all the t-shirt requests we can from MaidSafe HQ. Anyone looking for a shirt please please send their size (we go from S to XL) and address to @victoria, and we’ll get these shipped out as soon as we can. We’ll also chuck in some stickers and camera blockers.

9 Likes

Oh yes please 2 medium please to penang, Malaysia. How do we pay for it? Tq

1 Like

Nick says they are free to forum members, but he will set up a coin address that people can donate to if they wish. I haven’t seen the address yet,

3 Likes

Thanks Neo. Then i shall wait patiently.

1 Like

Follow this link and there are the details on how to ask for a T-shirt

2 Likes

Sure Neo. Thanks for help.

My favorite restaurant had trouble calculating the XOR distance to me, so routing was a bit difficult. Got here eventually though :smile:

1 Like

I love when something is free! Ahaha

Good Day to you!

I would love to get a t-shirt, have done some but alot more contributing coming!

Mark

1 Like

Here’s how you make that request Mark!

2 Likes

Damn I want one!! ;D

This is awesome :grinning: and very generous.
Thanks for the T-Shirt offer, can’t wait to wear it on the next Meetup with the IT team.

I really like the logo and would be interested in receiving one. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Mark

1 Like

Hi so we are getting much more active with the community here in Malaysia, and there are about 3 forum contributors who asked me for T shirts (they really liked my blue “SAFE Network” one).

We also would want to get a surplus so we can outfit our little army as we attend Bitcoin / other meetups together :slight_smile:

Who would we talk to about getting shirts? Would be happy to pay. Thanks @maidsafe

3 Likes

Hi Will. Tshirts will be nice :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks, let’s make it happen :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like