FREE Project SAFE tshirts for all forum contributors

Any chance of linking to the vector files on the design?

I might like to do some vinyl posters.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to get one! Love the design!

1 Like

Is this ignorant enough for at T-shirt?

3 Likes

Awesome shirt

Love the Shirt

Now that we have (or @justine_mclevy has) received most of the requests we will get this collated and get the orders off to the t shirt suppliers. Thanks to everyone for their input!

3 Likes

Iā€™m backā€¦ Got to get myself up to speed, i just assumed a new roleā€¦

Anywayā€¦ Thatā€™s a bit full on and funnyā€¦ if thatā€™s works for you, great.

Sent a message to @justine_mclevy . Would like one of those awesome t-shirts too. :smiley:

And then the NSA arrests and tortures all those neighbors and restaurant workers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Look what arrived at MaidSafe HQ yesterday! @justine_mclevy will be posting these out today to all except America, which @ioptio is taking care of. Enjoy this rare picture everyone, it was a mission tearing this lot away from their desks :wink:

21 Likes

Such a happy crew! Amazing, historic picture :slight_smile:

1 Like

I absolutely love this picture! Makes me want to go back ASAP!

And yes, Iā€™ll be handling US orders and have the list on hand. Stay tuned folks!

7 Likes

Awesome, cant wait for the tshirts.

Well done Shona, I can imagine how hard that was. Iā€™m surprised you didnā€™t just photoshop it, or er, gimp it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope I get a shirt!

Iā€™m homeless (working full-time but sleeping in my car to invest rent money into safecoin instead) but have a PO box!

Can I still recieve one?

Bay Area.

I contribute here alot! And for a long time!

3 Likes

Of course you are welcome to receive a t-shirt. Just send me your PO box number to @justine_mclevy and I will happily post one out to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@whiteoutmashups seems to be near meā€¦ I can just hand them one in person once our batch arrives.

3 Likes

OK Paige, I shall leave that one with you.
Thanks

2 Likes

Do I have to have a certain number of posts before I can send private messages? I dont see how to do it with this forum software.

CLick the persons name and the button for private messages should be there.

1 Like