FREE money for marketing, claim with bitcoin

Looks like the raised Eth is on the move already. 195 Eth sent to Binance from flush address in the last couple of days.

2 Likes

Can you tell what it is doing with the billions of Hex it receives? Does it stakes or move them on the exchanges?

The Hex go to a different address, the “origin” address.

From what i can see the Hex just sit there, 668 million so far. Not sure if there is a way you can tell if they’re being staked or not…

2 Likes

I think he will stake them for a while, he has plenty of other money to go get lambos now.

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that you can still get your free HEX if you had a bitcoin on December 2nd in your wallet. Unfortunately, if you’ve waited until now, you’ve lost about 20% of your free HEX…

1 Like

1000 HEX for free (Expires in 24h.). Once you receive them, if you stake them for 300 days you will also participate in BigPayDay and take 300% more:

1 Like

Friends,

Hex is doing very well in the crisis. It is number 85 In the market cap (Yes, for some reason they show it at rank 233 but I don’t know why because there is real onchain trade in UniSwap for $331,879)

I just wanted to say that you can still get your free hex and if you stake it you can take 3-4 times more in 250 days when the money from all who have not claim are distributed to all who stake…

1 Like

Glad you feel its doing well. I dont see it.
Mkt cap really is not a good judge though, especially for a coin that will have 3x or 4x more in under a year.

Glad your happy about it though.

1 Like

My advice is just to get the free money. I do not advise you to invest. 70-80% of all money is from Richard ie. he will also take 3-4 times more in 250 days. But the price continues to rise and as I said I expect Hex to be top 10 currency in 2 years:

2 Likes

When they took the snapshot I owned .05btc, not worth the hassle in my opinion.

Good luck though.

1 Like

I don’t have Hex (but will take another look), i think you have a fair chance of being correct though (top 10), simply due to the fact he is good at marketing, but won’t be as good as SAFE with our very different proposition :smile:

1 Like

I’d say the inflation would put it into top 10 alone!

Edit: conmen do make good marketers, no denying that.

4 Likes

Hello friends,

ETH millionaire pours tens of thousands of ETH into HEX in a matter of days and raises HEX to 38 place in the marketcap. It’s still not too late to grab your free HEX and donate it for the SAFE Marketing :dragon:

2 Likes

whats the current pizza price ?

1 Like

And #66 in @Alexander_X screenshot.

I didn’t follow this HEX thing so I may be missing something, but it is currently ranked 204 on coinmarketcap.

1 Like

Yes, coinmarketcap is moving all coins they didn’t like in page 3.

In coinpaprika is in 39 place:

EDIT: coinpaprika seem to have removed the OA (origin address) coins from the Circulating Supply but these coins are not locked and are actually circulating so the real HEX place in the marketcap is 28

Screenshot_2020-04-26_03-27-05

2 Likes

At least we know that Richard spends his ETH for beautiful “things”:

People claim free Hex every hour… Did you claim your? Remember, you can take 30% more using the guide from the first post in the thread and donate it to the SAFE marketing :dragon:

Screenshot_2020-04-26_05-05-55

1 Like

Do you remember how people asked where the ETH was going?

It goes for ads in the subway, newspapers, taxis, buses and football matches:

It goes to buy the hex.com domain. Currently Hex is 10106.23% UP. Hex is true and unstoppable DeFi, without admin keys. So you have a little more time to claim your free Hex and help the SAFE marketing :love:

1 Like

Last 3 weeks to claim your free Hex and donate it to the Safe marketing:

1 Like