on 2.12, a new exciting “fork” of Bitcoin - HEX is forthcoming. The interesting thing about it is that it is organized by Richard Heart, it is on the Ethereum network and is obtained only if you claim it.
Hex is the first “high interest blockchain certificate of deposit” - the holder receives interest while keeping Hex locked in a smart contract.
If you have a bitcoin at an address starting with 1 or 3 and you have access to the private key, the snapshot will be at 2.12 ie. on the 3rd you will be able to claim it for free.
To get 30% on top the magic is as follows. You get a referral link from the hex.win site with an ether address (if you use brave and have turned off cookies you obviously enable them).
EDIT: Referrals menu is deliberately removed from the site. So use this guide:
- Add your ETH address to this url:
- It should look like this: http://HEX.win/?r=0x1ccBC38159BaFF791CAA3A3136F6fDDa275BD23A
- Click on the link
- If you use brave or chrome go to chrome://settings/cookies/detail?site=hex.win
- in the field “Content” you need to see your ETH address
- return to the hex site and go to the claim section (not activated yet, I’ll add it to this guide when it is online)
You click on the ref link and claim it with a second (different from the first) ether address. The first ether address receives 20% of what you claim with the second ether address. The second address also gets 10% on top. Total 30% bonus
I will donate 100% of all the free Hex I get for marketing the SAFE Network. If you also want to donate some of your bonus you are welcome