Fleming Testnet v1 Release - *NOW OFFLINE IN PREPARATION FOR TESTNET V2*

hence the “TryLater” I guess ?

15 Likes

Congratulations to the entire team for this historic accomplishment! The best is yet to come! :racehorse:

4zzarf-1

26 Likes

Its happening! :thankyou:

18 Likes

Well done everyone.
Will be testing this after work today.

27 Likes

congratulations Great work Maidsafe team!

18 Likes

HAPPY NEW INTERNET :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

should auld websites be forgot…
and never brought to mind…

31 Likes

omg, at first i misread this as “WAS dropped” as in abandoned :rofl:

congrats @maidsafe you did it, this feels absolutely EPIC

24 Likes

Thanks David, I am really chuffed you have hung around, many say they will but your a different kind of decent. Good on ye!

32 Likes

Yea, that would have been a worry :smiley: :smiley:

16 Likes

calling @Southside i know you got this!

15 Likes

How many beers do we owe @StephenC ?

27 Likes
$ while safe node join; do sleep 10; done

And here’s my node joined alarm:

$ alias beep='play -n synth 0.1 sine 880 vol 0.5'
$ while ! grep "Handling NodeDuty" ~/.safe/node/local-node/sn_node.log ; do sleep 10; done  && beep && beep && beep && beep && beep && beep

Here’s an improved version from @wydiliei:

until grep -q "Handling NodeDuty" ~/.safe/node/local-node/sn_node.log; do safe node join; sleep 30; done 
34 Likes

me? little moi? surely not

15 Likes

50mp1p

15 Likes

Your talk at the team get together weekend sold me, David. From that moment I knew this was going to happen. The rest of the world is slowly waking up and our world will be improved by this project. Glad to have been involved in whatever small way I was.

38 Likes

Aye you’d be easier just phoning up Tennants and buying Wellpark

13 Likes

10 sec ? I was too gentle (5 mn between each try) :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Yaaaaay !!! Thank you all manly hugs and socially-acceptable big sloppy kisses to you all

14 Likes

That’s the way !!! (We will automate that in next iteration BTW, it was supposed to be in this one, but … exhaustion!)

21 Likes

Im a non techy person, what program do i need to be able to type in the instructions in the post? im on windows 7

15 Likes