Feedback for Test 17 (internal testing)

Just to note, it seems not possible to email more than one person… so, comma and semi-colon didn’t seem to work.

Is it just me or are we missing a sent items folder!?..

4 Likes

I wondered the same thing on sent emails. I tried emailing @polpolrene assuming he had one under polpolrene but I didn’t get a “message sent” or see an outbox so I thought that was something that could use a quick fix

At least you can’t sent mails to non existing ID’s.
E.g. I tried ‘santaclaus’ and I got ‘Email ID not found on the network’.

6 Likes

You saying Santa does not exist :smiley: :smiley:

11 Likes

Good to hear.

How is junk mail handled. Can you just tell the network to not process emails from certain addresses? Whitelist/blacklist options.

There aint no sanity clause

1 Like

I think that this will probably change soon now :smile:

3 Likes

my email id is joe [20 chars]

3 Likes

It’s an example app - opportunity for someone to develop one with bells and whistles… sent a claus

8 Likes

Talk to me safewebz: mail happybeing :slight_smile:

Well that was quick! Thanks @Joseph_Meagher :slight_smile:

Ok so mail and web hosting work. Might take a peek at the API soon. Still busy with DIY tho :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Nice, just noticed you can switch automatically authorizing apps on/off. I looked over this feature quite a few times, thinking it was just an image there to show it’s about security or something.

I wonder if others noticed it and if they did if it was obvious to them the lock was there to be used. I think something can be done to make this more obvious.

6 Likes

I hadn’t noticed it! High five for finding the first SAFE Easter :egg:

:wink:

2 Likes

I noticed the lock but thought the exactly same thought as @Krekc

2 Likes

The hourglass on the right is also discreet.
Edit: I mean magnifying glass of course.

2 Likes

See @Krishna_Kumar response below to a previous comment about it:

3 Likes

safe://messing.southside/ Work in progress…

1 Like

Hadn’t even noticed that :joy:

2 Likes

What is the hour glass for? Oh the magnifying glass, to search apps. Yes cool feature but I felt that one was self explanatory for a mac user. Could be more prominent though

3 Likes

I assume to search in the authorized apps. I guess when you have a ton authorized in the future you might want to look for some to remove the authorization?

It just filters the list based on what you type.

2 Likes

so glad reading all these posts about another step towards success. keep it up David and other devs. Make it happen . All eyes on u. :sunglasses:

5 Likes